Reviews for ROG on Vacation
Rhoboat chapter 27 . 9/7/2002
Well, whaddya know? I have this tendency to avoid fics with weird titles, but I really shouldn't judge until I start reading, huh? Anyway, I enjoyed "ROG on Vacation" immensely and am looking forward to the sequel. Your characterization of Methos was well done. I didn't quite like how folks in Middle Earth accepted him so easily, but altogether, it was still a well written story with a nice mystery to tie things together. You've made a seemingly unlikely crossover work well enough for me. Good job!
Korilian chapter 26 . 8/28/2002
Love'd the story. So its either Legolas or Arwen. Both possebilaties would be interesting.
lsdfjigslgfn chapter 26 . 8/28/2002
Is it Legolas? PLEASE let it be Legolas! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I wonder how Legolas will react to the modern world. And I really can't wait to see his reaction to Sunnydale. I mean, the town IS on a Hellmouth. The air would be thick with a cloud of evil. So thick that an elf could drown. Poor Legolas. Having to deal with the mouth of Hell. Even worse, the modern world with all it's pollution, cities made of metal, paved roads cutting all through the landscape, and humans full of hate and fear for things unknown or different.

One more thing: I don't watch Highlander. I would if I could, but I don't get that channel. So, could you tell me what ROG means? I know I sound stupid for not knowing or for not figuring it out on my own, but I had to ask. Which is surprising considering that I usually wait until someone else asks first.

I'm babbling, I know. Sorry.

Can't wait to see the sequel!
Larania chapter 26 . 8/27/2002
AACCCCCCCK! Poor elf! Is it Legolas? Poor guy...
Pseudo chapter 26 . 8/27/2002
this story was great! write w sequel it would be interesting. well i g2g ttfn. hope to see more fanfics by you.

Pseudo
assassincat chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Can't wait for the sequel! Good work!
Morrolan chapter 26 . 8/26/2002
Look forward to the sequel...wonder wich elf was brought over to this world...Sandir or Legolas...
Harriet chapter 26 . 8/26/2002
That was cool - I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the sequal! :-D
Kain Gallant chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
A wonderfully written story! I immensely enjoyed and the way you wrote the characters was practically perfect.

I'm looking forward to reading the sequel, especially how Methos and the elf wil interact with Buffy and the Scoobies.

Good job!
Quamzin Kravshera chapter 26 . 8/26/2002
I totally loved this story! um... now who was the elf? Arwen, Legolas, Sandir, or someone entirely else?

Oh well. Can't wait for the sequel. My big hope is that you add a large dose of paranoia to it. Yeah, teach that that elf to sleep with one eye open! Welcome to Earth!

I've never really enjoyed crossovers where everyone meets, says hello, and becomes friends in the first few paragraphs. Never sounded realistic to me. That's why I loved what you did to ROG on Vacation. Nothing out of character for anyone given the circumstances and personages involved.

I challenge you to write the sequel leaving the Buffy crew totally ignorant, misinformed, and jumping to conclusions of what Methos is up to. Point bonuses go if Methos can keep whatever he's got out of McLeod's radar; and let the Watchers assume the worst! (_)
Korilian chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Yes! New chapter. Although it is my firm believe that tardy writers shouldn't be alowed to whine about substantially less tardy writers I'm gonna make myself an exeption on this rule...

I WAN'T MOOOOOOOORE, more, more, more, more!
Harriet chapter 25 . 8/20/2002
This is, s per usual, great. And I've run out of things to say. Update soon!
wajag chapter 25 . 8/19/2002
oooo I'm so excited I can hardly wait! (hope you're feeling better!)
Morrolan chapter 25 . 8/19/2002
Can't wait to see what happens when Sandir comes...and wonder when and how, if ever, Methos will get home.
Morrolan chapter 24 . 8/13/2002
This is really good, I enjoyed it very much. Can't wait to see what happens next.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »