Reviews for ROG on Vacation
elsbeth chapter 11 . 8/12/2002
Sorry to hear about your foot. Hope it heals quickly. Whenever you get around to typing in the next chapters of your story, we'll be around to read them. It's worth the wait.
Tha Char chapter 24 . 8/10/2002
I LOVE this story, crossovers are my favourite, and this one rates really high...I'd really like to see your nexy story, and despite the fact that I like Methos better than Mac, it's probably gonna be a good one too, good luck. A really great crossover (my opinion) with a good Mac is 'Of primadonna's and ...'. I don't remember exactly, but you can find it at
dhrachth chapter 24 . 8/5/2002
I don't know how many people will see this, but I wanted to put a notification somewhere.

I just broke my foot and my computer is set up in such a way that using it is highly uncomfortable with the cast. Which means it may be a week or three before the next section is posted. I do have it mostly written, scawled on bits of scrap paper, but editing and typing it up is a little beyond me at the moment.

On the bright side I do have the sequel fully outlined from beginning to end. I was originally going to leave Methos out, but y'all've twisted my arm. He'll be there, just with a smaller part than the last story.

Thank you all for reading and for saying such nice things. I will finish the story, I promise.
RangerLyn chapter 24 . 8/3/2002
May I just say that it has been a pleasure reading this story? You've done very well capturing the characters, especially Methos (one of my favs ). One of my favorite parts:

Methos, setting to work, muttered to himself, "What is wrong with me? I go millennia without telling a soul about my dark past, then in less than a decade I tell everyone I know. I shudder to think what Freud would make of this. I’m not dealing with unresolved issues. I’m not. All my issues are fully resolved."

This is so Methos! :D

I look forward to seeing if and how he gets home, and eagerly await the Buffy/HL/LOTR crossover :)

JL
sparrow chapter 24 . 8/2/2002
I just wanted to say that your idea for a sequel is great i love the idea of adding buffy but one little question/request, does this mean that methos will not be featured at all? Because i would love the see Mac be the main character but Methos cant be left out, he is my favorite character!
ariel stormcloud chapter 24 . 8/2/2002
great story
FANGS4FUN chapter 24 . 8/2/2002
I LOVE METHOS! I AM A BIG METHOS FAN! DON'T CARE MUCH ABOUT DUNCAN. I JUST WATCH THE SERIES TO WATCH METHOS DO HIS CYNICAL SNARKY STUFF...

WHICH IS WHY WHENEVER I'M ONLINE I BROWSE THROUGH FANFICS WITH METHOS IN IT.

THIS ONE'S GOOD! I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED HOW METHOS WOULD INTERACT WITH ELVES, YOU KNOW? SINCE THEY'RE BOTH IMMIES...

MORE PLEASE!
Patti and Marg chapter 24 . 8/2/2002
I've been enjoying this. Thanks. I can't wait for the finish...and a sequel! Yeah.
Larania chapter 23 . 7/31/2002
I have very much enjoyed this story- and I am happy that Legolas, Gimili and Aragorn were able to take Methos history so well. Keep writing!
Adromache chapter 23 . 7/29/2002
No! Not starring Duncan unless he's with Methos.
Rhikat who does not feel like signing in chapter 23 . 7/28/2002
Who's interested in a sequel? I AM!
ariel stormcloud chapter 23 . 7/27/2002
great story. interesting idea for a new series. would buffy be immortal or not. tough choice, probably vote yes.
Lord Jedi chapter 23 . 7/26/2002
This is a great fan fiction! The characters are well described and Methos's past is also well describe. I can tell it with conviction because I am a great fan of LOTR and Highlander. Nice work and keep writing!
sidheranma chapter 23 . 7/26/2002
Ran across your story a few days ago and liked it, but I got kicked off the computer before I could let you know. Any story you write with Methos in it I'll read, but I usually don't like how people write MacLeod.
Tehalanae chapter 23 . 7/26/2002
I love this! Oh, a small suggestion: When Methos finds out how to return to his world, Legolas and Gimli somehow get pulled along. I would love to see that. If you don't want to use it, could you at least suggest it to some other authors?
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »