Reviews for and days die young when you're gone
SweetyK chapter 1 . 3/30
Love it :)
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 3/26
This was so, so gorgeous.
Thank you. So much.
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 1/17
that was really good ... and oddly very canon? the caroline on the show I think feels very much like this one
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
You did an amazing job with this... The tone, the feelings, just everything was absolutely wonderful. Great job! :)
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I cried, that's all you need to know.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was awesome! It's so hard to find sequels as good as the first one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Perfect. I cried. I felt klauss heart. Amazing writing.
thexlittlexlisa chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was great! Are you doing a sequel to that too? No matter what, your writing style is exqusite.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Perfect 3
whisperslove chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This and the prequel were written beautifully. Keep up the good work!
Originals-Klaroline chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Omg! You are seriously giving me soooooooo many Klaroline feelings! Fuck! This was just as beautiful as it gets.
The way you interpreted klaus' feelings were just magnificent. Loved every single word!

And the painting part was absolutely my favorite cuz you gave me a new perspective of looking at it...and that's what klaus had done to Caroline in a way.

Beautifully written.
CBK1000 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I know I'm a bit late to the game, seeing as how this was posted back in April of 2012, but I stumbled across this as well as it's companion one-shot the other day and really enjoyed both of them. Though I'm a big fan of their relationship (or lack thereof, at least so far) I've had difficulties finding any Klaus/Caroline fanfics that I can really get into. I think your Klaus voice was quite strong in this one- his dialogue was spot on, and the way he pines after her, even though he won't admit that's precisely what he's doing- well-done.

The sex scenes were well-written, which I find to be rare. A lot of them seem to just collapse into a big mushroom cloud of purpose prose, but you avoided that. They were hot but not overdone, violent but not so vicious they became painful to read.

I also see from your profile that you're only eighteen- I'm impressed. I don't often stumble across teenagers who write this way. I hope we'll be seeing more from you on this couple in the future. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I Loved It. PLEASE tell me you are writing more!
SamFrenzied chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This and 'love is like a sin' are so beautifully crafted.
I love the way you write.
glevez25 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013