Reviews for The Aftermath of War
Dramionelover394 chapter 16 . 6/2
Wow, this is amazing! There is so much detail and thought put into everything. The first line of Harry's memoir took the cake though, just wow. I'd love to read more of this fic, and I hope you will continue it.
Melanie chapter 16 . 5/17
Love it. Please more
Rebecca chapter 16 . 2/22
This is really good! and so well written! XD
Ailin Revan chapter 16 . 1/31
meow! absolutely lovely story. i went through it one go and didn't even notice hehe. you've done a brilliant job. i can't even tell who came out best hehe. the personalities are well defined and lively. my favorite pair is ofc lucius and harry, with draco and george coming up close second. again, thank you very much for sharing ur story with us
V chapter 16 . 1/24
I absolutely love this story so far! It has made me laugh then cry and then laugh again. :-) I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work and don't worry about the nay-sayers. Good luck and happy writing!
murksiuke chapter 16 . 1/17
ah, sorry. the line i was talking about apparently didnt say that everyone dear knew about them, but rather that they accepted them. Still, a bit miffed about Harry not being told as everyone else
murksiuke chapter 16 . 1/17
Im happy with how things are progressing, but...Did Draco and Greg forgot to tell Harry about their rel.?or did i managed to miss that part? If they didnt tell them, that would be a bit heartbreaking, escpecially with that line about Drays and Gregs most important people knowing about them. I hope i managed to miss the part where they told Harry
Tinshaw chapter 16 . 1/17
Great chapter, liked that you are able to show progression for all the main characters. Kind of glad that Harry is getting support from others, Hermione gets to me sometimes. Ginny needs help, mental help.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 16 . 1/16
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update w.
bloodshound chapter 16 . 1/16
that was somewhat adorable. the journal idea is a good one but only as long as the person writing is honest about it and the human mind pretty much always alters memories as they go so that they are no longer so bad/ embarrassing/ defeating so being honest can be a bit harder.
Still, i think progress is being made, for all of them and it's a pleasure to 'watch'.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 16 . 1/16
:D
rowenasheir chapter 16 . 1/16
Very sweet. he needs to tackle WW view on homosexuality vs the Dursley's narrow view of anything different. This memoir needs to be shoved down the throat of those so-called LIGHT Order of the fried turkeys who forced HP to stay in the Dursley's "loving"care!
Pyrane chapter 16 . 1/16
That's so cute !
And the first line of the memoir is undescriptible.
Very moving.

Thanks for sharing, and Happy New Year !

***Pyrane***
charm13insomnia chapter 16 . 1/16
nice chapter
Venus914 chapter 16 . 1/15
He understood everything the Malfoys could gain from being good terms with the Weasleys...omg! What a douche! Weasleys wouldnt amount much without Harry Potter. Think about it...even with Bill and Charlie working, including Arthur, they were still poor. However, without Harry, they would still have the same standing. George and Fred got the triwizard money from Harry. Without it, and with Fred still dead because Weasleys will still fight, George would have been nothing. He got so few OWLs and didnt even finish school.