Reviews for Possession
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 3/25
Sounds like an interesting start. I look forward to reading more!
R&R- Chapter 1
Lady Moiraina chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
You should look up Nigel Stanford's music videos, he does some cool stuff with sound and matter. It's been on FB lately.
Poisonivylynn chapter 39 . 11/13/2014
Well. I have no words! I started reading this late last night and was very disappointed when I realized sleep was neccesary. And then I dreamed about it. And then I finished it as soon as I woke up this morning.
Firstly, you captured John and Sherlock Amazingly, for it being an AU fic. The love there was breathtaking.
But I think what I enjoyed the most was your creativity. You made this world so real! I completely lost myself in it. I was blown away by your talent.
I can't WAIT to read your next story. That being said, I would encourage you to write a non fanfic story. Maybe a novel. This is as good (even dare I say, better) than some of the things I have been picking up off shelves in bookstores.
Also, I couldn't imagine a more perfect ending. You didn't make it cliche. You didn't find a way for them to both be immortal. You found a way for them to be together for the remainder of Johns life. Happy and realistic (ish lol ) at the same time.
Anyways, I just haven't enjoyed a fanfiction like this in SO long.
I love you for this!
Serenity Blossom chapter 39 . 10/16/2014
Wonderful, absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
But Sherlock can walk in the sun. So, still a vamp?
Klz chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
️️️Your writing skills are amazing! I think I'm in love
Lunacom chapter 39 . 7/2/2014
Do I didn't get what I wanted but oh well. This is my first Sherlock fanfiction and it's slash to boot! :D Thanks for this wonderful experience.
Lunacom chapter 36 . 7/2/2014
I have a hypothesis on why blood pressure increase on the human bonded. Let's see if I'm right.
Nana-41175 chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
To the anon guest reviewer (two reviews down from this): reading your comments, I am mystified that that you do not appear to understand what it means to be courted by a VAMPIRE, and I do not agree with your assessment of John. It's true that in all my stories, I like to place Sherlock and John in an unequal relationship, but never is John inferior or weak in any way, as Sherlock will always learn with great respect as the stories unfold. All things considering, I would think John handled himself very well here as befitting a quiet, mature medical man who is not inclined to unnecessary drama. I've finished this story one and half years ago and I see no reason to change anything I wrote. I write what I like. If, after 18 chapters, you still don’t get my point about John’s quiet fortitude and strength rising above his emotional turmoil over Sherlock, chances are, you won’t get it at all, and while it may be necessary to discuss this point further with you, I neither have the time nor the inclination. Suffice it to say: if you don’t like this story so much, don’t bother reading.
so perfect it hurts chapter 39 . 5/22/2014
Oh hey there :D

This was a cool story!
I did think the high blood pressure was because the vampires had to feed from them to lower it back down, but you went with a completely different conclusion that still worked! :P

Well done, brilliant writing!
guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Just as an FYI, I really appreciate your use of technical terms! Are you involved in the field or all of these come from in depth research? Thanks for this wonderful story!
NayruSapphire chapter 39 . 4/30/2014
Sorry I couldn't log in - BUT! This story was absolutely beautiful. Just so beautiful. I loved it so, so much - it's very rare for such an amazing story, so that I am awake at four in the morning because I can't put it down; while, at the same time, procrastinating, because I did not want it to end. This was wonderfully done and your writing is utterly brilliant - the various references to Sherlock Holmes throughout the story were all great and very clever. Plus, you were able to elicit emotional responses, several parts I was either laughing or wanting to cry. But it was just GORGEOUS! Ahh!

Very beautiful story, definitely one of my favorites. Thank you for writing it. Lovely!
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Hi! So I read this story a bit back and realized that I forgot to review it! Whoops...sorry. But I just wanted to say that I loved it. I mean really. I thought it was a very well-done vampire AU. I'm normally wary of them because somehow many authors mesh these vampire romances into something unrealistic (some bordering on Twilight-like...*shudder*). But you didn't. I think my favorite part is that Sherlock can't change John into a vampire. I also really like the whole they're together yet they're not sort of thing with John being able to visit in his dreams. Great idea!

Anywho, I just finished reading the 2 chapters of the sequel and I hope you will consider continuing!
OH LAWD chapter 36 . 4/10/2014
I can't even...like my mind can't...I can't...
OH MY GOD WHY.
SAD FACE SAD FACE SAD FACE SAD FACE SAD FACE
SAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD FFFFFFFFAAAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEE!
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 38 . 3/12/2014
omg you are an amazing writer. absolutely loved the story but you know what... f u and these feels ok! ugh! i am crying so much. like ugh! such a good story. but the ending! i can't handle it! might as well stab me in the heart. lol