Reviews for Possession
Extalia-Queen chapter 20 . 1/2
I swear
Once you see the word umbrella
You automatically know it's Mycroft
Gotta love him
HelaofHelheim chapter 39 . 9/23/2016
I've never read a fanfiction this long with this much work put into it and I've gotta say it's amazing. Especially with the supernatural element. I gotta say the end is just a tad bittersweet because they can't really be together except for in their dreams but oh well still an amazing story.
KickTheDragon1 chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
oh god that was hot
auden.hope chapter 39 . 6/21/2016
This was absolutely fantastic! I've never read any sherlock that delves into the realm of fantasy, but I could not stop. You've created such a rich story - it was so full of emotions that I cried at certain parts, felt sick and nervous at others, and felt such a connection to your writing. Amazingly well done!
WaitingformyDoctorintheTardis chapter 39 . 1/22/2016
Oh my gosh can I just say how amazing you are? Seriously this has to be one of the best things I've ever read.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
definitely agree about the end result of Irene Adler..
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Sounds like an interesting start. I look forward to reading more!
R&R- Chapter 1
Lady Moiraina chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
You should look up Nigel Stanford's music videos, he does some cool stuff with sound and matter. It's been on FB lately.
Poisonivylynn chapter 39 . 11/13/2014
Well. I have no words! I started reading this late last night and was very disappointed when I realized sleep was neccesary. And then I dreamed about it. And then I finished it as soon as I woke up this morning.
Firstly, you captured John and Sherlock Amazingly, for it being an AU fic. The love there was breathtaking.
But I think what I enjoyed the most was your creativity. You made this world so real! I completely lost myself in it. I was blown away by your talent.
I can't WAIT to read your next story. That being said, I would encourage you to write a non fanfic story. Maybe a novel. This is as good (even dare I say, better) than some of the things I have been picking up off shelves in bookstores.
Also, I couldn't imagine a more perfect ending. You didn't make it cliche. You didn't find a way for them to both be immortal. You found a way for them to be together for the remainder of Johns life. Happy and realistic (ish lol ) at the same time.
Anyways, I just haven't enjoyed a fanfiction like this in SO long.
I love you for this!
Serenity Blossom chapter 39 . 10/16/2014
Wonderful, absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
But Sherlock can walk in the sun. So, still a vamp?
Klz chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
️️️Your writing skills are amazing! I think I'm in love
Lunacom chapter 39 . 7/2/2014
Do I didn't get what I wanted but oh well. This is my first Sherlock fanfiction and it's slash to boot! :D Thanks for this wonderful experience.
Lunacom chapter 36 . 7/2/2014
I have a hypothesis on why blood pressure increase on the human bonded. Let's see if I'm right.
Nana-41175 chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
To the anon guest reviewer (two reviews down from this): reading your comments, I am mystified that that you do not appear to understand what it means to be courted by a VAMPIRE, and I do not agree with your assessment of John. It's true that in all my stories, I like to place Sherlock and John in an unequal relationship, but never is John inferior or weak in any way, as Sherlock will always learn with great respect as the stories unfold. All things considering, I would think John handled himself very well here as befitting a quiet, mature medical man who is not inclined to unnecessary drama. I've finished this story one and half years ago and I see no reason to change anything I wrote. I write what I like. If, after 18 chapters, you still don’t get my point about John’s quiet fortitude and strength rising above his emotional turmoil over Sherlock, chances are, you won’t get it at all, and while it may be necessary to discuss this point further with you, I neither have the time nor the inclination. Suffice it to say: if you don’t like this story so much, don’t bother reading.