Reviews for Possession
A very good read chapter 38 . 8/3
Wonderful from start to finish
Human chapter 39 . 3/18
A wonderful end to one of the best written stories here on Ff. Enjoyed binge reading this and hope you write more in the future as I'm now a fan. Thank you xx
Extalia-Queen chapter 20 . 1/2
I swear
Once you see the word umbrella
You automatically know it's Mycroft
Gotta love him
HelaofHelheim chapter 39 . 9/23/2016
I've never read a fanfiction this long with this much work put into it and I've gotta say it's amazing. Especially with the supernatural element. I gotta say the end is just a tad bittersweet because they can't really be together except for in their dreams but oh well still an amazing story.
KickTheDragon1 chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
oh god that was hot
auden.hope chapter 39 . 6/21/2016
This was absolutely fantastic! I've never read any sherlock that delves into the realm of fantasy, but I could not stop. You've created such a rich story - it was so full of emotions that I cried at certain parts, felt sick and nervous at others, and felt such a connection to your writing. Amazingly well done!
WaitingformyDoctorintheTardis chapter 39 . 1/22/2016
Oh my gosh can I just say how amazing you are? Seriously this has to be one of the best things I've ever read.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
definitely agree about the end result of Irene Adler..
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Sounds like an interesting start. I look forward to reading more!
R&R- Chapter 1
Lady Moiraina chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
You should look up Nigel Stanford's music videos, he does some cool stuff with sound and matter. It's been on FB lately.
Poisonivylynn chapter 39 . 11/13/2014
Well. I have no words! I started reading this late last night and was very disappointed when I realized sleep was neccesary. And then I dreamed about it. And then I finished it as soon as I woke up this morning.
Firstly, you captured John and Sherlock Amazingly, for it being an AU fic. The love there was breathtaking.
But I think what I enjoyed the most was your creativity. You made this world so real! I completely lost myself in it. I was blown away by your talent.
I can't WAIT to read your next story. That being said, I would encourage you to write a non fanfic story. Maybe a novel. This is as good (even dare I say, better) than some of the things I have been picking up off shelves in bookstores.
Also, I couldn't imagine a more perfect ending. You didn't make it cliche. You didn't find a way for them to both be immortal. You found a way for them to be together for the remainder of Johns life. Happy and realistic (ish lol ) at the same time.
Anyways, I just haven't enjoyed a fanfiction like this in SO long.
I love you for this!
Serenity Blossom chapter 39 . 10/16/2014
Wonderful, absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
But Sherlock can walk in the sun. So, still a vamp?
Klz chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
️️️Your writing skills are amazing! I think I'm in love
Lunacom chapter 39 . 7/2/2014
Do I didn't get what I wanted but oh well. This is my first Sherlock fanfiction and it's slash to boot! :D Thanks for this wonderful experience.