Reviews for Chuck vs the Wildcat
csotp chapter 10 . 11/19
My thoughts on this chapter can be summarized as the following: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Too goddamn cute. I love it.
Lonny J chapter 12 . 8/6
Really, really good. I have seen El Dorado many, many times and you have nestled the Chuck characters into it perfectly. Thanks.
michaelfmx chapter 12 . 7/12
I have never been a huge fan of time jump AU stories. But it's author's like you that have made me realize how narrow-minded that line of thought was. I thought that it would be hard to capture the essence of Chuck and Sarah if you removed them too far from their time and space. But yet this story captures them perfectly. The thought of Chuck doing all this was to avenge Ellie's death is a little dark, but it had little effect on the wonderful feelings in the story. the characters are very colourful and imaginative, and it paints a great picture of how Chuck could wiggle his way under the skin of this 'wildcat' and make a future for himself when he thought he was lost. And Shaw as an idiot bad guy was an added bonus. One of the best complete AUs I have read for Chuck on this site. A must read.
baldcoder chapter 12 . 5/10
Great story. I really liked the AU. Well done.
FluffyPikachuLovesYou chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
No a big fan of Western stories but I'm so glad I gave this a shot! I fricken love it! Kudos to yet another amazing story.
Charles Charmicheal chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
I really like this story thank you for writing it
IrishNewton chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Great story! Love the way you did this
Xaphyre chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
hi! it's been a few years since I've read chuck-ff but I suddenly got the urge to do, and I found this amazing story! I've spent the last three hours falling in love with Chuck and Sarah all over again, so thank you! I'm going to start reading Ready At Your Hand tomorrow, because the plot seems awesome :) xoxo *Paula
DarkSpyder25 chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Between Wildcat and Ready At Your Hand you write some of the most unique and entertaining AUs in this fandom. I really enjoyed your writing in this story, the plot moved quick and the dialogue was fast paced. All of the characters pretty much showed through in your story's interpretation, nobody was OOC in my opinion.

The only thing I wished more of in your story was action sequences, particularly instances where Chuck proved he was good with knives (really liked that sort of role reversal for Chuck and Sarah).

I do agree with you that you left this AU in a pretty good place, Sarah getting to travel and a future full of hope for the both of them.

Still if you ever feel a fancy for revisiting El Dorado it would be welcomed. Does Casey's injuries make him decide to settle down? Does Chuck and Sarah decide to go back to El Dorado and raise a homestead with the dowry? Does Beckman decide she is getting too old and wants to pass the reins off to Chuck (The Sheriff and the Wildcat haha)? Why has Devon not been communicating with Chuck? After traveling the country does Sarah want to go back to El Dorado or continue traveling?

Just saying if you ever feel the itch to write in this AU again these are some questions that could always be explored. Thanks for writing!
Molotov chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Who knew words on a computer screen about a locket could make a grown ass man cry.
Molotov chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
This was EXCELLENT! So so good. I do love me a good AU Chuck and Sarah story that doesn't involve the Intersect or clandestine government organizations.
Molotov chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Everything I've read here is just tremendous.
sortofbored chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
Great story.
ChuckFanForever chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
You know you are a Chuckaholic when you will pretty much read any story that has the characters Chuck & Sarah and they end up as a happy couple! That said this was quite the entertaining AU, I like how you adapted the speech of the characters to that time, but the overall morales of the characters remained those of the TV show! Loved it!
GenuineRisk chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
What s great story! I've stumbled across a few Chuck Westerns, and they're always so much fun!