Reviews for Chuck vs the Wildcat
FluffyPikachuLovesYou chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
No a big fan of Western stories but I'm so glad I gave this a shot! I fricken love it! Kudos to yet another amazing story.
Charles Charmicheal chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
I really like this story thank you for writing it
IrishNewton chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Great story! Love the way you did this
Xaphyre chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
hi! it's been a few years since I've read chuck-ff but I suddenly got the urge to do, and I found this amazing story! I've spent the last three hours falling in love with Chuck and Sarah all over again, so thank you! I'm going to start reading Ready At Your Hand tomorrow, because the plot seems awesome :) xoxo *Paula
DarkSpyder25 chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
Between Wildcat and Ready At Your Hand you write some of the most unique and entertaining AUs in this fandom. I really enjoyed your writing in this story, the plot moved quick and the dialogue was fast paced. All of the characters pretty much showed through in your story's interpretation, nobody was OOC in my opinion.

The only thing I wished more of in your story was action sequences, particularly instances where Chuck proved he was good with knives (really liked that sort of role reversal for Chuck and Sarah).

I do agree with you that you left this AU in a pretty good place, Sarah getting to travel and a future full of hope for the both of them.

Still if you ever feel a fancy for revisiting El Dorado it would be welcomed. Does Casey's injuries make him decide to settle down? Does Chuck and Sarah decide to go back to El Dorado and raise a homestead with the dowry? Does Beckman decide she is getting too old and wants to pass the reins off to Chuck (The Sheriff and the Wildcat haha)? Why has Devon not been communicating with Chuck? After traveling the country does Sarah want to go back to El Dorado or continue traveling?

Just saying if you ever feel the itch to write in this AU again these are some questions that could always be explored. Thanks for writing!
Molotov chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Who knew words on a computer screen about a locket could make a grown ass man cry.
Molotov chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
This was EXCELLENT! So so good. I do love me a good AU Chuck and Sarah story that doesn't involve the Intersect or clandestine government organizations.
Molotov chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Everything I've read here is just tremendous.
sortofbored chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
Great story.
ChuckFanForever chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
You know you are a Chuckaholic when you will pretty much read any story that has the characters Chuck & Sarah and they end up as a happy couple! That said this was quite the entertaining AU, I like how you adapted the speech of the characters to that time, but the overall morales of the characters remained those of the TV show! Loved it!
JLJMc chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
What s great story! I've stumbled across a few Chuck Westerns, and they're always so much fun!
Crittab chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Yeah, this was incredible, as is always the case with your work. You've mastered making AU Chuck fics work, maintaining characteristics while creating these whole new universes. This one is particularly cool. The old west thing has never been my cup of tea, but you just nailed it and made it so interesting and cool. I love, love, love your "Sheriff Beckman" as well as Casey the gunslinger. The Casey/Gertrude relationship was a great touch, and I'm so impressed at how that felt like a fully fleshed out story, even though it only took place in the background.

Best of all, of course, was Badass Sarah in an age when women weren't supposed to be badass or self-sufficient. My feminist heart loved everything about her, and especially loved the way Chuck respected her. Wonderful way to make this story appeal to more progressive audiences while maintaining authenticity for the time period.

Another brilliant fic from you. I hope you're still writing for the Chuck fandom!
fan reader chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
this fic ws awesome, i love it!
is there gonna be a sequel? i like that. theres many characters
that can appear in there (Bryce, Jill, Chucks parents, etc.)
please, think about it. bye
rphe chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Had been meaning to read this for a while but have only now got round to it and read it through - and its great. A good bit of suspense, some great fun Casey, Beckman & Morgan stuff and a sweet Taming of the Shrew type story. although i liked the way Chuck was clear he wasnt trying to tame her. It stayed clear of unnecessary angst, and was excellently written as alway. i had expected Devon to be the new young doctor, but it worked well as you had it. great fun. thanks
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I love the use of the Texas West, and how you were able to transfer Chuck and Sarah to the 1870s without compromising their personalities! Oh and ALSO...El Dorado...really really really good choice. That's a choice Western. I applaud you!