Reviews for an he were, i would burn my study
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I am enchanted. I can't even express how enthralled I am with the history and the love you've given them. And especially this: "I leave you." "I am left."
AthenaPhoenix144 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Much Ado About Nothing is my favorite Shakespeare play, and this story is an absolute joy! The voices are absolutely correct. Thank you for bringing some delight to an otherwise mundane day.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
It takes a freakishly positive rec for me to delve back into FFN, but DAMN this was totally worth it. IN-CHARACTER SHAKESPEARE FIC. BEST.
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
You are just amazing. What I love about this story is how it rings true - so many relationships fall apart to the small, petty inner workings of those in love. How we struggle with our loves and prides.

But what a creative backstory. It makes their canon relationship more believable.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I LOVE this!
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Beatrice and Benedick are so in-character. This was very well-written; I've often wondered what they had before.
MinaRosette chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Thank you so much for this. My class is doing Much Ado as our class play this year, and I'm playing Beatrice. Having an elaboration on Beatrice and Benedick's relationship, even if it's not, you know, written by Shakespeare and all that, it still gives me something to build on. And it helps that it's a really well written story.
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love this, really gives depth to the characters. Your writing is phenomenal!
Engsla chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is amazing. Thank you!
frustratedstudent chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
At last, a backstory that makes sense. If only this was the real tale between the two!
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh my lord, a fanfic for my favorite Shakespearian couple! A good fanfic for my favorite Shakespearian couple! And one that characterizes Beatrice not as a grumpy, prickly bitch but a woman who simply has no time for jerks. Truly my day is now made. I think your portrayal of their initial friendship and their eventual falling out was beautifully done. I particularly liked how you worked in the actual quote at the end. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You are so bloody brilliant in your characterizations. The way you interweave little details from the play throughout your story is impressive. I always find your stories a joy to read and this was no exception. And after a long day, this really hit the spot. So thanks for cheering me up :)
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is AWESOME. Love the backstory.
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is brilliant and sad and gorgeous and happy too.
Thine Own Self chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Perfect- I've been dying to find a decent history to this couple XD beautifully plausible and totally in character. One of those stories that puts a smile on your face and love this couple all the more