Reviews for Refresh
DarkDust27 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
I'm proud of this Chloe she doesn't get jealous or anything (though shes gone through a lot and is an adult and she probably got over it all so that makes sense) she don't need no man (or woman) because she's a strong independent, kickass lady!

So kudos to you for making this fic I really hope you continue it! :]
DarkDust27 chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
Please tell me those two will be friends, like epic besties who snark and banter and are just winning at life so much together! :D

I can see Lex and Chloe just talking away in their own friendship filled with inside jokes and having whole conversations with just looks alone

oh and it'd be a plus if Clark got jealous of her friendship with Lex because of how much closer Lex is to her and how he understands her more than Clark
(I really want her to blow off hanging out with Clark to hang out with Lex because it feels like Clark is always blowing off Chloe and he deserves a taste of his own medicine)
DarkDust27 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Oh I like her back story and the fact that it's a time travel with Chloe! :3
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Please continue
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
hi. me again. nice story. i like it. r u going to UPDATE this story anytime soon? p.m. me with your answer. i'm fond of time travel stories. especially if they well written. here's to hoping u UPDATE SOON.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
More more more!
I'm curious!

NOELLE SULLIVAN
saashi samy chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
i like the idea
fferror chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Interesting story so far; I look forward to seeing it continue. I hope you plan to continue it in the future.
Moonchild1990 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I like the story line so far just the writer will get back to it soon
Adrift At Sea chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I love the thought you've put into the back story, though it is an author note (some people may just skip it)

Kinda cool to see a more serious take in comparison to your more humor filled time travel fic.

I suggest that Chloe uses her hacking skills to send Connor a message.(maybe a coded message on a widescreen in Metropolis?) This establishes her skills which can then naturally flow into Chloe using said skills to hack into the government to build Connor an ID. Connor then uses his superspeed to enter into government buildings to create a false paper trail as well to build up the fake ID.

Anyways, great to see you updating your stories! Can't wait to read more of this soon! Definitely faved
Rockgod chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Great start. Thank you.
Madlenita chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Thanks for new chapter, i can't wait for new chapter and Chloe ideas fot contact with Conner...
And sorry for my english...
nakala chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
hope you update soon
nakala chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
really long author's note
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I love it, please update soon!