Reviews for Wasteland
cilok chan chapter 8 . 7/15
some freaking-damn feels in the morning :"
its okay,I'm okay
just...keep it up for the next chapter,I reaallly love this fanfic XD
HarmoniaFreak chapter 7 . 7/9
Hello! A silent reader will drop by on your reviews section!

I would like to say THANK YOU for making this fic and THANK YOU for not leaving it hanging. I am glad that there is still a Mineral Town fanfic that is still on a roll. As much as i love all HM series, nothing can beat the first series that takes up my whole adolescent stages. And i am serious! XD

This reminds me so much of my crush back when i was 14. I am the typical stalker who has a diary that is all about him. Then there's that pain for unrequited love AND IT FEELS LIKE SHIT. Like, i ate a ton of bricks and it all settled on my stomach! I understand what Claire feels, thus making me feel excited for your next update! Keep writing, this is great. The emotions are delivered subtly, but impacting the readers well.

I am hoping for a good ending though. I maybe felt rejected sometime there, but here i was currently on a 5 year relationship with him! Go Claaaaire don't give up! /shot
hobo ghost chapter 7 . 6/30
aaaa... great story, as always! My heart hurt so badI don't know if I'm going to be ready for the next chapter lol. Keep up the good work, can't wait for the update.
Ruphira chapter 6 . 6/26
I absolutely adore how this is building. Really enjoying all the varied interactions with the characters and the introduction of FMN Valley (I also love it!). Interesting twist with Trent and Elli already in a relationship - I'm very interested to see whats coming next. Can't wait for the next chapter!
hobo ghost chapter 6 . 6/25
Lol lovely work. I like how you end war between claire and karen, good pace.
Amalka chapter 5 . 6/21
I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
hobo ghost chapter 5 . 6/20
I really love how you write this story, how you describing the characters here and how they struggle with each other. Claire is such a muscle girl I assume lol she describe trent sexy part with such a detail, my heart can't handle it. can't wait for the update. lovely work.
Xx-Synthetic-Cyanide-xX chapter 5 . 6/20
I am seriously loving this fanfic! Cant wait for the next chapter :)
more more more! This story is so good so far please dont give up!
Ruphira chapter 2 . 5/24
Usually I'm not much of a fan of the "comes from rich/famous background" main character but Claire is growing on me. I'm also rewriting one of my old stories so it's cool to see someone doing the same thing! This is very intriguing so far. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more :)
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 2 . 5/20
I followed this story forever ago, and I'm so glad you decided to revamp it! Normally I'm skeptical of stories that incorporate elements of real life, but I think you've done an excellent job of it here. I love seeing Mineral Town through Claire's eyes as she adjusts to it from her glamorous LA life, and I'm excited to see what other villagers she befriends (and possibly makes enemies of?) I'm also curious to see if anyone else will recognize her, or if Mineral Town really is THAT far removed from pop culture. Also, I'm already sensing the sexual tension between her and Kai and the potential tension that could enfold with the whole Rick/Kai/Jack issue, and I'm excited to see how that plays out. Keep up the great work!

- FBW
Failisse chapter 18 . 3/13/2015
Poor Trent. He can never catch a break, can he? XD
The Yoshinator chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
YAAAAAY! UPDATE! And I love how Trent refused to wake up.
imagine.believe chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
I happened to cross this story and decided to give it a try and it was FANTASTIC!
I love how it develops between claire and trent. And their concerns
Dante was a jerk, but I guess that makes me loces Trent even more hahaha but I can understand Claire's sadness when he (thanks heavens for me) passed away...
Anyways I am waiting for the next chapter
Keep it up!
SweetieLove chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
I regret not reading this when you finished this. Darn.

You know, I always hated soap operas when I was young. But this masterpiece of yours may just change my mind.

Great job, man! I loved every bit of it. Especially the part inspired by El Tango de Roxanne. Hi-5 to that! And the ending, wow! Blew me away. Totally.

More power to writing! :-)

- Tia