Reviews for Wasteland
Failisse chapter 18 . 3/13
Poor Trent. He can never catch a break, can he? XD
The Yoshinator chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
YAAAAAY! UPDATE! And I love how Trent refused to wake up.
imagine.believe chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
I happened to cross this story and decided to give it a try and it was FANTASTIC!
I love how it develops between claire and trent. And their concerns
Dante was a jerk, but I guess that makes me loces Trent even more hahaha but I can understand Claire's sadness when he (thanks heavens for me) passed away...
Anyways I am waiting for the next chapter
Keep it up!
SweetieLove chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
I regret not reading this when you finished this. Darn.

You know, I always hated soap operas when I was young. But this masterpiece of yours may just change my mind.

Great job, man! I loved every bit of it. Especially the part inspired by El Tango de Roxanne. Hi-5 to that! And the ending, wow! Blew me away. Totally.

More power to writing! :-)

- Tia
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Omg this is so beautiful. I'm seriously hooked. Update soon, please with cherry on top!
therainydaykids chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
This is a wonderful piece of work. Your descriptions are utterely breathaking and your story extremely engaging. I adore the way you've written Trent and Claire, they're not usually a couple I enjoy but you've done something really special with them. I look forward to more chapters.
applefairy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Can't wait for her to get preggers!
The Yoshinator chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
For the Sunshine Islands story, who will be Chelsea's love interest? I really hope it's Vaughn.
NCISKibbs4ever chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. I love it. I felt all the emotions so strong. 3 Update soon
Pandora'sDarkDreamer chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
All I can really say for this chapter is that its really amazing, I felt the emotion and I felt the sadness and the love. Very good chapter here. I hope you continue the good work :D
The Yoshinator chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
I want to give her and Trent a huge hug! This is so sad! Please update quickly.
NCISKibbs4ever chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Ow my gawd this chapter was so...Wow! So unexpected! The last part made me cry so much, and i hope everything is gonna be alright...till' then...Pleeeaaaseeee update! :o3
Guest 3 chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
OMFG THIS STORY IS BRILLIANT!
Sorry for the caps lock abuse, but I absolutely adore it! Even if it's full of cliff-hangers :
Ooohh, can't wait for the next chapter!
I have a questiont though: How many chapters do you think it'll have? Because if it will end soon i recommend to start writing more DoctorxClaire or DoctorxOC fics, cuz' you rock!
NCISKibbs4ever chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
I loved it! You are such a good writer! It was amazing, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
SweetieLove chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Darn. I really hate your cliffhangers. It really leaves me hanging.

Not much to critique anyway. So just keep on writing! :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »