Reviews for HimitsuBako
honeyandvodka chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
This was really lovely. One of my favourites of yours, I think!
Zeki Young chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Your back catalogue is full of gems like this. Love the concept, and that last chapter was a brilliant view of their intimacy and a wonderfully reasonable Beckett reaction for once! I think sometimes she's too volatile on screen but of course the sequence of events is different here and she's a lot more together when they have that conversation. Great stuff.
Terry chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
This would have been a great episode. I love the idea of the puzzle box.
LilithL2 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
beautiful!
congratulations!
I only would like to see what Rick wrote when he finally had his inspiration back...
some epilogue chapter where Kate reads the new book and she realizes the scene she's reading was provocated by that moment... and the chapter has to be heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time... and after that... she just goes to hug him and he asks... did you like the book?
and she answers something like... marry me...
...
i think your story was my muse in this case! ;)
lipamo chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
wow, it's stunning how I'm still unable to stop when I read great stories like this. over and over, to the next chapter, to the next story. this one especially. I haven't stopped one second, just read it within a good hour. Thank you so much and continue with everything that produces so good writing, please. :) Thanks!
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
This has been soo sweet, sad, funny, angsty and everything that i could think of :) thank you so much for this!
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Oh my GOOOSSSHHH! I was screaming and stumping on my feet when he opened the scrolled paper! Oh my oh my oh myyyyy this is too good! XD
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
okay, part of this is quite funny sometimes, but MOST of them are angst! you should've put Angst as the genre on the description too :( or in author's notes. i mean this is really really angsty. my stomach and heart was clenching all the time and i was whispering 'oh no' everytimes i read something bad. whew, man. one nice work here :)
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
wait wait wait! before i go to the next chapter, what was in the last paper? is it written on the next chapter? if not, what was in there? tell me? well, at least make one up for me? :(
firtree chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
a neat idea with the secret box.
SofiaT chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Hi there! I just started reading this fic of yours and i have to admit it's completely funny! I don't know how you manage to keep it serious, romantic, funny.. at the same time! I'm really in love with your writing! 3

I laughed so hard at this
"And then I'll teach you how to open my box."

Oh, oops.

"You're gonna kill me," he mutters.

Mark C chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
You did an incredible job with how Kate revealed her secret to Rick. To me, the puzzle box, would be something he would do.

Any way, the notes were a perfect thing for Kate to do because she was able to get what she wanted to say on paper without having to speak it. The way Kate presented it to Rick was good because it all started at the cabin she stayed in shortly after she left the hospital and recovered from the shooting.

The way had them go through the notes was great and Rick finally got to learn how Kate felt about him. It was a little rocky there with a bit of a misunderstanding but they worked through it.

I really liked how things went between Kate and Alexis when they made it to the loft. Kate wanted the girl's approval and she got it. Plus it was a way for them to get a little closer.

What impressed me was how you had Rick want to tell Kate his secret before taking things to a physical level with Kate. Her reaction to part of what Rick done was surprising but I suspect that Kate acted the way she did because of her love for Rick. The same could be said when Rick told her the rest later. He needed to tell her the rest so that their relationship would be built on honesty.

The ending was great especially the banter between them.

Excellent job.
someheartslove chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Oh, there's a book? A real book? I need to get myself a copy of that. Oh, yes!

Until then, I'll just have fun with this. Oh man, all the perfection. I knew it he was gonna be bothered by the fact that he didn't tell her anything. But that's okay. Because she trust him and because she will do all of that with him one day. But first, she wants to be happy. Fed and happy. And I just love it.

Not many words here, just so so so much love.
someheartslove chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Oh, how wonderful!

I love how you write family dinners in casa Castle. They're always so warm and full of love even when there are much bigger topics discussed. And I'm glad Alexis mentioned the taking the bullet part. It's just.. there, and everybody knows it is, so it's good for them to just go through it.

Loved it how he told her her secret and I adored her reaction. She just doesn't want things keeping them apart. Of course she'll want to know more after this, but just being together will heal a lot of wounds before they open new ones.

Love it to pieces!
someheartslove chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Oh, I don't have enough words. Or any, really. It's just... Ah. How, how, how? Okay, I do have words, most of them form questions, really...

This is just right. So, so right.

Another way of you writing in I love you and not make it flashy and blingy and just throw it these to get it over with. Because you always know the right timing. Ah.

And I LOVE it how they were both confused, how they were both afraid to say it, to read it, to repeat it out loud because they were so afraid not to get heartbroken again. And how he keep talking himself out of realizing and accepting she loves him. That she loved him back then and still does.

Oh man, you're a genius.