Reviews for Viral
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was amazing! Love all your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Did I mention that all your stories have the perfect amount of blansgt! LOVE ALL OF THEM!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Could you like add to it it was enjoyable I didn't want to finish it. :(...:)
flacka94 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Been reading a lot of your fics and your blangst is just perfect :D

I would love to see more of his story... I keep imagining that maybe it will not be as bad as it seems and maybe the Jocks have a heart after all
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was really sad, but at the same time really enjoyable to read (gee, I almost feel bad for enjoying Blangst so much, but I just can't stop!)
Having the video was a unique original idea and I really think it worked well in telling the New Direction's of Blaine's past because I don't think he seems like the kind of person who would share such events willingly, because he wouldn't want to 'burden' his friends, so this was a good way for them to find out.
Also, that very first scene between Puck and Jacob was pure gold! The whole, "If I don't have someone to blame for this it's going to be you" was just brilliant and it put kind of a humorous spin on an otherwise serious and upsetting topic, so well done :)
my own patronus chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
ugh. I desperately needed some Blangst so I started rereading a bunch of your fics. so so good.
ne-01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh wow! This actually made me cry, I'm an emotional wreck! This was so good!
nei stop chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Poor blaine! At least the new directions are there to help :) Great story, i enjoyed reading it. And now i want hot cocoa! :D
As you may have noticed, i'm now having a marathon reading your fictions, i really like them! Your plot are amasing! :D And your writing skills aswell :P
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aww! It was slightly awkward that the whole club went, but I liked it.
Random Tumblrless Blangster chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
CLAIRE! I don't have a Tumblr, but I've been reading your fics/blogs for months, and I just needed to send you a message and tell you how great you are. Blangst is wonderful, but you write it like no other, giving Blaine the perfect amount of his Dalton persona while still adding on his insecurities. I especially love this fic, because he's so vulnerable and ND cares for him and it's WONDERFUL. Also, he's sick, and sick!Blaine is my crack. Really, though, your fics are always really fantastic, and I know you're busy with a gazillion AUs, but I love fics like this more that any other. It would mean the world to me if you could write another one like this sometime in the future...? Thanks again for all the wonderful fic you grace us with!
Wizard-Angst chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This would make a really great multichapter story :)

I loved it lots. xD
Helios-Knight chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I need to know who posted the video, I just need to! The only person who sprang to mind was pre-"On My Way" Sebastian. Sequel, please?
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
D,: This was so sad! It's also a really unique idea, which is awesome. I need to stop reading blaingst. :P great job!
froggyannabeth chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I am in tears. This is...lovely? I feel awful saying that but you wrote it so well
twin1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Love how you work a mention of the hair into your fics, and the glasses in this one too!