Reviews for On Broken Wings I'm Falling
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Can we have an AAU where Blaine's wings are healed?
MyMagentaPeach chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
This part is so touching: "The only problem was Blaine's only crime was being himself. And now he was stuck in his own prison."

The whole chapter, your writing is so special. I adore your writing here so much. I could feel the overwhelming closeness it creates between the two when they are wrapped around each other in the air like that, only each other to hold on to. Real special.
nei stop chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Aw, it is really adorable how they all comfort blaine! I mean, in the beginning i was very skeptical to the idea of everyone having wings, but you made i work very well! It's very cute :)
Great story!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
The honesty and sadness shining through this is heartbreakingly beautiful:

"You seem better." Cooper's voice was soft, hopeful.
Blaine shrugged, eyes closed once again. "I'm not. I'm just sick of crying."
MyMagentaPeach chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
So touching. I cried.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
The intimacy you create between the two in this piece is absolutely breathtaking. Such an amazing work. Thank you so much for sharing your work.

xo M
KATIE chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
You should write more! I love this 3 I would like to see more of the New Directions
darrenitis chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
you should write more to this.. like another one shot, like if alex came back and then all of ND was yelling at him, kurt screaming at him, like everyone holding back puck, and santana threatening him with razorblades.. i'd read it(:
TheRomanticNerd chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
This was beautiful. Heartbreaking one-hundred and ten percent successful! Sorry for the silly comments. :)
TheRomanticNerd chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
now this is just getting rude (ILU)
TheRomanticNerd chapter 3 . 6/13/2012

TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Why can't I post gifs? No words, all tears.
RainbowReacher chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
This was really really cute I'd love to see more
ana chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hi, I read this story a few days ago and feerly admit to sucking for not reviewing earlier. But this fic has haunted me for a couple of days and I can't resist letting you know how beautiful it was. Thank you for a unique contribution to the Klaine!wings subset of the fandom.
JaneConstantine chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Please tell me that you're going to add more chapters to this! I like the idea of Klaine w/ wings!