Reviews for Ice Cream
Loved it

Aww Rumplestiltskin is Henry's father

how is that possible?
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Is this Fimshed? He's Gold's son!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
He told her!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
imterestmg start
Kendra Luehr chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
This was awesome! Found their reactions ideal, and I really hope they take a direction like this on the show. A girl can dream, neh? ;P
KCJenna chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Very nice. I'll definitely read the continution.
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I can't wait for more.
EusYram chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
This last chapter is by far my favourite. ) Really sets up well what's still to come. ;)
Kendra Luehr chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Beautiful! For some reason I laughed when Emma dropped the cup, but then I instantly felt bad for being so amused. xD That whole exchange was intense, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm sure Emma will think Gold's playing a trick of her 'cause of the last line, though. lol
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
This is great. I can't wait to see more and see how Emma will react. I hope you do end up having them get together.
EusYram chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
I still feel so evil for breaking that poor little cup. Gold's probably scarred for life now!
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Love it! Finally got around to reading this - I meant to do so sooner, but my to-do list keeps growing! lol You both capture them wonderfully (of course ;P), and it has a great flow. Definitely can't tell it's been written by two people, so kudos!
BlooperLover chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Will there be more of this? Seems very interesting to me! I liked it!
EusYram chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Thanks so much for posting it here, dearie! Your Gold is so in-character, I love it! D
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
He will share it all huh? Somehow, I doubt that but interesting all the same. You have a very intriguing story here and I can't wait to see what happens.