Reviews for SCRABBLE
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was... unexpected, but not too bad. I did not see any of that coming, but hey, that makes it all the more entertaining! :)
lol chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
def not the worst
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
*snickers* EPIC WIN! I love that it was Scrabble Night too! EVEN FREAKIN BETTER! ESPECIALLLY CUZ SASUKE LOOOOST! And that heterosexual joke of Naruto's was priceless! I can also totally see the resemblance from Naruto and Black*Star as well as Hinata-chan and Tsubaki-chan. I also though it was adorable when Hinata was swearing while stuttering! Hinata-chan tetemo kawaiideso!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was really kinda of funny, I kind of busted out in barely suppress laughter when I read the Gentle Fist ass thing, my god that was genius! This story kind of also made me think about what would happen if Death the Kid and his weapons showed up instead, just imagine what would have happened then. :)
Aralechan2000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Omigosh, I was laughing the whole time! That was so amazing! Naruto and Black Star really do remind me of each other.
RyokoShinamori chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This story is awesome! I lol every time I read it hehe.
Hakkyou30 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
yo wmy, .some real funnnnnny shit:-P
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
. . . I'm not even going to say anything.

Crackiest. Crack. Ever.
Hishiko-Chan1999 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
lol this was funny as ffuck! lolxzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is the most awsome, legen (wait for it)dary crossover I'v read,
I almost died of lauging.

You're awsome !
TheAliensDidIt chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I. Love this.

I've always thought that Black Star is like Naruto version two and Tsubaki is like Hinata version two... Love how the Naruto and Soul Eater gang can mess up a game as simple as Scrabble.

And yes, Sakura is being totally unbiased with the Scrabble points. You gotta love her in this crackfic.

Just one thing - and I'm being rather nitpicky here - isn't "never mind" supposed to be separated into two words? 'Cause there's a red wiggly line underneath "nevermind".

Anywaaaaayyyyy, ALL HAIL THE CRACK QUEEN (predictably).
JOHNXgambit chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I can die happy now
The Lady Avaritia chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Are you trying to kill us, Wings? I almost choked laughing. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything.

Oh, God, the crack... the crack... the crackish crack...

And yeah, Black Star might as well me Naruto's long lost brutha from anotha motha. Tsubaki and Hinata... Hinata in a leotard (I think a bunch of fanboys died from nosebleeds).

Please, oh, in the name of all things good and mighty, write another chapter of this, or I'll gentle fist your... You know what, forget it.

Dreamer on a Cloud chapter 1 . 4/21/2012