Reviews for Andrea
Befham chapter 27 . 11/10/2013
Hope you continue this at some point.
Legionary Prime chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
Hope this continues. It was really getting good
ViciousChairLeg chapter 27 . 6/11/2013
I cant even explain how mad I am at Glen Mazzara for killing Andrea, but I knew it was going to happen, Glens been playing favorites for all of season 2 and 3. (It might sound like im bashing Daryl and Carol but im not) Glen freaking whores himself out for his favorites. Daryl wants a new crossbow, bam he gets it, daryl wants gloves like Michonne and a cloak to, bam he gets it. Laurie wants to use her fathers gun in season 3, nope. Laurie wants to explore the relationship between Michonne and Andrea, nope.

The other writers kil Carol off in season 3, nope nope nope. Glen steps in, not one of his favs, T-Dog wasn't a fan favorite, bam, dead. Andrea wasn't a fan favorite, bam, dead.

I'm just like... like... I don't even know. With the way things are going now im pretty sure they're turning Carol into the group sharpshooter soon. I'm not even waiting for the new season, I might watch it if theres nothing else on at the time its on but I doubt it.
Hope is bigger than fear chapter 27 . 5/20/2013
I love this story the god dam writers ruined everything please keep writing they should of done this instead please don't give up on this
Redwomen chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
The writers of the show ruined it for me. I'm not excited about the next season at all. They ruined my excitement for the show. I use to hate the idea of school being back in the fall but Walking Dead made me eager just to see it, now I'm just pissed. I still brood about it when I'm trying to sleep. If only there were good writers that were able to find a way to bring her back without it being cheesy, but than others will bitch and say its not right. Some hated Andrea but that because the writers were ruining her, they turned her into a sex object. But when she actually starts to have common sense knocked into her, they kill her. to mention the actress Laurie Holden seems always get killed in horror flicks so when I realized who she was, I already feared it would happen. I wish the writers who ruined it would see this note but it wouldn't make a difference sadly. The season finale was boring within itself, slow episode. Usually cliffhangers though leaves you anxious, doesn't leave you with I'm not watching the next season, that's the first for me, and lots of shows and movies have pissed me off but none like this. I guess that's the only thing they succeeded in.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/8/2013
This is getting better and better!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
Carl is a the real badass!
Ohhh can't wait for something romantic between andrea and rick!
NarcissaTheSecond chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
I really love this story and I love Andrick/Rickrea! (Personally, I prefer the second but I'm not too sure why..) You dont understand how much I cried when that arsehole Mazzara killed her. I dont know if you know, you probably do, but he's the only one, writer, producer, director, who wanted her dead and it still got put through. Im really hoping this new Gimple guy will be able to fix it and just have the finale as a nightmare of Ricks or something. If not, my love of the show has died with Andrea and I dont think I'll watch anymore.
I need my Rickrea babies!

But yeah, amazing story, absolutely love it! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
I like this fanfic a lot! Please update!
Legionary Prime chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
This is pretty good. Glad you brought Abraham in. And you inspired me to write my own Walking Dead fan fiction.
TrustInFaith chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
Loved it. Post again soon
Guest chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
I'm starting to think you should have just written the show. The writers of the show have today official pissed me off. Thank you for at least writing this...if only you wrote season 3. Seems like TWD has had a lot of "if only's" as of late.
LillianMW chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
I'm so shocked about the finale, too. I'm like Andrea's biggest fan and I was SO pissed to see her go. But this chapter really helped me clear my mood.

OMG you wrote Milton in! YES! You are a genius and I'm going to pretend the show never happened and that your fic is actually canon.

You've also inspired me to keep Andrea alive in fanfiction, so thank you!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
GOD! I need you now more than ever to rewrite S3! Please dear GOD don't let Rickdrea be ruined in the comic! Please! And can YOU please keep Rickdrea alive here before I lose my grip on sanity from S3.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
No!Andrea died tonight!:'( MY EMOTIONS!