Reviews for I'm Glad You Came
BlackAngel100 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I LOVE your story, you're a great writer. This is just a suggestion but if you get the time I think you should write a fanfic about how Ingrid Third gets hurt and is in the hospital and Fillmore blames himself because he was to late to help her or something and he ends up telling her he loves her. I'd write it my self but I'm more of the idea kind of person and would never get it done. I hope you like the idea but if you don't its okay.
DeaththeKidbemine9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
oh my gosh, Fillmore and recess were some of my favorite shows ever! i think ya did good!
BluePower24 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
So sweet! I luv it
BloodyHell chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
How sweet! Though I think Fillmore is a bit ooc...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Epic Truly Epic and amazing I need to ask you of service if you could email me about something here it is : 8/10
aj chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved it. pure perfection I have been on a Fillmore splurge and have now read about 15 fanfics so far yours is the best so thank you for that.
p.s. I disco your crackers
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Just wanted to say this little piece of fluff was amazing and yes I do remember the show
Frostbyter chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Lovely story dearie! My only wish is that her sister found them the next morning...that would have been fun!
issiefantoon chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
this... is.. GENIOUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
So totally awsome! don't you think its totally bogus that they only made 26 episodes and a christmas special? there should have been more man!
LucasTusanami chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Out of all the Filmore FFs, this would so far be my number one choice. I hope to read more of your stories in the meantime and think highly of them.
littlemissanonymouss chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hi! I told you i would review this when i got the chance(check your FP PM message. I know almost nothing about Filmore-almost i am familialr with the characters. I liked this story, but i have one question... what happens when Third's parents come in in the morning? Hopefully Filmore will be gone by then, and then they can date. I love happy endings!
Bluedayz chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
i love it! i thought i was the only one who liked filmore fanfics. good to know im not alone :)
theblackendrose chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I loved it, I'm glad someone is finally uploading Fillmore Fanfics. :)