Reviews for Just An Ending
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
So sad, short and final.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Too sad...
ferrick chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
wow
watdaforks chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was just all kinds of not fucking okay, oh my god. I just. It hurts everywhere right now.
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Sheesh, way to kick a girl in the heart muscle. Still brilliant of course, not gonna lie.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I read this with a growing sense of horror. Wonderfully done.
Sleepless-in-Santiago chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
God, when I read this on Tumblr I cried, I cried so much... I really think this could happen to Rachel -which makes everything even worse- if she keeps on putting whatever Finn wants because she... doesn't want to lose him? because she loves him? Idk...

If at least Finn shows that he's willing to push her to pursue her dreams it would be bearable to watch them together, but Finn is just a selfish boy that doesn't know what he wants, and the only things he knows is that Rachel makes him feel good with himself...

That's why I like Quinn, she's willing to push Rachel away if it means that she'll get all her dreams come true.

The only good thing so far in these last 2 episodes is that Rachel is still single and I still believe that once Quinn walks again she'll go for her girl or at least she'll shake Rach up so she won't give up on her dreams.

This is like the saddest thing I've read. Great story though...
samdarls chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh gosh, I had tears in my eyes. So
nightcuddler chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I guess this is something we can all see coming in the life of Rachel according to Glee.
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
oh that was sad! What a waste of a fantastic talent: the Rachel Berry we all know and love must not follow this path! Really great snippet into a 'what if' :)
another.lurker chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Somebody sure rained on your parade. Makes me glad I missed the last episode. Sad how realistic this universe seems to be :(
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I kind of felt that way after watching the latest episode. But I have a feeling that Rachel is lying to herself about what she's willing to put first, and that the reason we didn't see that was because we were supposed to be seeing Finn "find his dreams". At least that's what I'm telling myself to placate the voice in my head that wants to scream bloody murder.

This story was a little melancholy. I wouldn't say it was sad, because nothing bad happened. She just gave up. I guess you could argue that is sad in and of itself. However, I don't think it's sad; It's just not happy.

Anyway. Keep it up.
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
omg this was the most depressing finchel story i've ever read ever in my life! ever!

it was just so sad! but i think the worst part is is that this is so realistic. i don't want Rachel to *settle* for Finn. the more i think about it, the more i change my mind about my initial opinions of finchel in this week's ep. i thought they were cute, and they were, but i'm still hoping they eventually break up or Finn goes along with Rachel and no one has to sacrifice anything. everyone in glee's already had to sacrifice so much to be where they are and it just makes me so sad to think that our shining star, Rachel Berry might fail at the one thing she's always wanted. but then again, people do that all the time.

i guess, just this one time, i hope glee *isn't* realistic. that everyone gets some sort of closure and happy ending. if we wanted reality, we'd watch the news.

ok. rant over.

this was a fantastic piece, Poetz. i loved it. great work. :) *cries*
dazzledpixie88 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh my god this is so sad. My heart is literally breaking for the loss of the amazing person who was Rachel. She turned into someone else along the way and I don't like her. I just don't want her to kiss her dreams away because of Finn and his dreams. Hers should matter to, but after a certain point, I don't know if there's enough of Rachel left to fight back.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
You're talented! I liked this story:)