Reviews for Promises and Heart Break
That was good! I'm finally caught up now! Will you update soon? :) :D
P. S. Happy Halloween! :)
Rikasa chapter 10 . 10/25
Len is a jerk. Oh no, what if Rin falls in love with Oliver?! O_o TBH, it's sad that I'm reading this fic after it was already completed, but I'm also kinda glad, too :)
Rikasa chapter 8 . 10/25
Oh, so Miku's evil in this one too? And Rin, she's so sweet and kind and-agh, my heart's jurying! :'(
Rikasa chapter 6 . 10/25
Aww, so cute!
Rikasa chapter 5 . 10/25
Why! Why is this world so cruel T~T
Rikasa chapter 4 . 10/24
Aw... So sad :'( LEN OMG WHAT IS FRIGGIN WRONG WITH YOU LIKE OMG SHEESH I'm okay XD. *goes on to read the next chapter of this insanely awesome fic*
Rikasa chapter 3 . 10/23
Wow...Rin is so nice to her friends! What is wrong with you, Len?!
Good job! :)
koizumi chapter 14 . 8/27
thank you for writing this! i enjoyed this fanfic, even if it isnt finished ;;
Hey, when will you update? I've been looking on this story for a while now. And it seems most of the good (when I said good, I meant TOTALLY AMAZING!) stories are left out and haven't updated lately. This is no exception. SO PLEEAASSEE! UPDAAAATEEE! This is what I don't like with the authors who wrote masterpieces. I know you're busy but you updated since 2013! AND TODAY IS 2015! SO PLEASSSEEE, UUUPPPPDDDAAATTTEEE!...
NoName chapter 3 . 1/5
okaygreenistheenemy chapter 14 . 1/3
I just started reading this, and it's so angst-y ;-; Good writing though! I really like Oliver and Kaito in this story; they're so cute! Aw poor Rin :c She has such an unrequited love. Can't wait till you update!
aquathyst chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Unrequited love is sad. TT_TT
Um... I like this story. I don't know what else to say.. uh..
aquathyst chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
I thought haku is supposed to be meiko's new friend? but why haku turned to be rin's aunt?
Halow chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
UPDATE! Come back from the dead, type on the computer, do something! I need to know what happened next... (_) I'm sorry, i just can't help it...