Reviews for Promises and Heart Break CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION
KAZEIRI chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Wow... Hey, will Ollie- wait that's Rin's name for him... Will Oliver like Rin? Will they discover each other's secrets? Will Len be jelly? Who's past is worse? Was Rei watchinb Oliver in the graveyard? I don't know... so I must await your next update!
rawr141414 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
yayy an update!
omg 1st time ever being mentioned by an author! squeeeee! ok fangirling off :3

once again amazing job! cute little chapter! ur a great writer! never fail to disappoint me :D

thx for writing! plz update again soon!

-rawr141414 :3
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
Agh I wish Len would see how much Rin's hurting already :_( Maybe a little help from Ollie will do the trick ;) hopefully everyone gets a happy ending.. Anyways it's like 5am right now and I should've slept long time ago an then your story just had to peak my interest.. Gosh. Haha hope you update soon
Michie Fang chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
Awww, that's sad. As much as I love Rin X Len, I feel like Rin and Oliver would go well together in this story. I don't know . . . Len just feels so far from Rin, but Rin and Oliver might be able to help each other heal. Or something like that.
But yeah. The intro to this chapter was a nice hook, and I love the way you write your angst, and how you lighten the mood with a little humor.
Update soon, please! I wanna know more about Oliver! :D
Hai chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Come on! please put the new chapter soon! PLEASE. Its a matter of life or death u_u
Just, tell us about when Its going to be ready! At least we'll have something to look forward to! PLEASE.
violet-rash chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
its a rely good fANFFIC
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING!
thankz
Aoi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
OO I hate you so much right now. Ive waited 2 MONTHS. 2 MONTHS FOR THE NEW CHAPTER! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! I LOVE YOUR STORY SO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY!
*cough* *cough* ok, im better now. just, pweeese put the next chapter on TTTT
rawr141414 chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
amazing I love it! it's so cute yet sad. what's happened 2 rin has happened 2 me so I no what she's going through. plz continue and update this story soon cus it is friggin awesum!
thx for writing :3
-rawr141414 :3
rinnykinz chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
please make rinny be with lenny soon!
AoiCherry chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I love how your story progresses! _ Your writing flows really well and I like how you portray the characters. Keep writing, and update soon please!
Ways-san chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
I NEED you to update or I'll cry!
Galatea Black chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
:P

i love the story
Rinny-Chan chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
SO...EXCITED...FOR...CHAPTER...12
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
TT So sad... You know, this is almost exactly like the story I've always dreamt of reading. I'm so glad it found it too TT a mixture of sadness, sorrow, the past, the present, joy, and humor. It's TRUELY a masterpiece. I rate this story a 9 out of 10, I'm actually debating weather to rate it a 10! (I've never rated anything in my life a ten, rarely has anything even come close to it) I love the plot especially, as well as how you brought my dream story into reality so perfectly. One thing that is really bothering though is Oliver. It sounds like to me that this story might become Rin X Oliver which I am strongly against! Although in this story that actually might turn out cuter than Rin X Len... WAIT I MUST NOT PONDER ON MY BELIEFS! RIN X LEN FOREVER!
NaokoYamashita chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Since you mentioned the Kagene Twins, why not bring them into this. They can help Rin feel better, and stuff. .
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »