Reviews for The Waitress
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT. THE CHARACTERS WERE SO SPOT ON.
Anonymous again chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
All valid points. I mean, I love Shelly, too, and Bobby is kind of a wild card. I don't really have a problem with people splitting them up, although, personally, I think they would have gone the distance had the show stayed on the air. I do, however, take issue when people make him out to be some kind of monster, which, to be fair, you didn't really do, so I'm sorry if I came off as a whiner. Like I said before, you're a really good writer, and I hope you keep this story up. The Twin Peaks fandom doesn't have nearly enough quality fan fics, and yours is definitely one of the good ones. All the best.
Catherine Pugh chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I do see your point - I guess I just personally liked Shelly too much to want her to be stuck with Bobby. Of course he loved her, but I don't think it's terribly out of character for him to call her a whore out of frustration and immaturity at the imminent loss of her. You saw how he flipped out about Laura earlier in the series. I always felt Bobby was too much of a wild card and would take years to calm down. He would, eventually, but needed something to really truly break his heart. I never thought Lynch was 100% clear on those two, anyway. I do think he had a soft spot for Bobby and wanted him to become a good guy, but I interpreted it in that the loss of Shelly would be the real turning point for him. Thanks for weighing in!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
You're a very good writer, and I appreciate the effort, but an OOC Bobby who calls Shelly a whore? How typical. I love Gordon Cole, but people need to stop making Bobby the villain. If he and Shelly were to break up, which I really can't see happening, considering Lynch made it pretty darn obvious they were meant for each other (immaturity, stupidity, and scheming aside), it wouldn't include name-calling and temper tantrums. I mean, Bobby may be a goon, but he's got a good heart, and he really does love Shelly. I'm just so sick of people bashing him and pretending his relationship with Shelly isn't founded on honest to God love.
DarklyDreamingLupin chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Umm Gordon's epic poem had me in stitches.

Thank you for a wonderful fic!