Reviews for Bloody Lips And Pearl Necklaces
God best your father and also hope another update soon
THEPrincessx chapter 54 . 4/8
I'm sorry about your father, hope everything goes well for you. Best wishes! Good chapter!:)
This is a really good story, hope you can update soon
Please update:)
lacieeliamsmommy chapter 52 . 2/24
This is so good! I really hope you have plans on finishing it!
Please update
tna1 chapter 52 . 12/30/2013
Ah! Thank You! Finally a update... Small but at least things started to run... Excited to see where this goes...
vale1103 chapter 51 . 11/17/2013
i love I love this chapter
very good story
I hope soon the next chapter
vale1103 chapter 49 . 9/22/2013
i love chuck and blair
Guest chapter 47 . 8/21/2013
Loved it! :)
India chapter 46 . 8/19/2013
More love it.
Are you okay
BellaB2010 chapter 46 . 8/5/2013
Great story not sure how I missed this one as you published it in 2012. Sorry to hear of your health issues and hope you get the treatment you need to get you feeling better :)
Please continue when you can, you have created a great story that has it all.
The vampire characters do suit Bart,Chuck,Jack, G and Baizen to a T. I like Blairs spirit not to give up and take G on, however I do wonder what will happen when G lets her true nature come out and play? Blair will need a miracle or a blood thirsty handsome devil to help ;) No seriously I would like to see B a human beat G on her own but the how I will leave it upto you :D I'm looking forward to the next chapter to follow story but also know that your doin ok. Xoxo
Guest chapter 46 . 8/5/2013
I love this story- i am really curious to find out how the situation with Blair tasting Chuck's blood is going to unfold!

do not worry about updating slowly !

I hope you feel better! I know we have never met and are miles apart, but I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers (though you might not be a religious person).

Sending lots of positive energy your way!
vale1103 chapter 45 . 7/28/2013
I love chuck and blair

NO dan and blair please
Jade chapter 44 . 7/7/2013
Okay... I love this story. It's VERY good Excellent even. I can't wait to read more