Reviews for Details
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Fantastically-written insight into these two. Brilliant. :)
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
A nice piece from Gibbs' point of view. I particularly appreciated this sentence: "He remembers what Ryan ltold him: feet are the most honest part of the body. And even when they're so angry that they're ignoring each other, Tony's and Ziva's feet point directly towards one another these days."
jae-vous chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
love your writing, and this. i always enjoy stories that show the other team members' perspective and observations about the t/z relationship.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Banked and waiting, big time. Nice job on capturing Gibbs' pov in this as well as the still growing love between Tony and Ziva.
bendecida82 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Gahhhhh! awesome! what did the note say? very nice...
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I hope they get is obvious that they truly love each other :)
Leah339 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awesome story! You have a great Gibbs voice :)
Pia chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
ok, love this story, wish it would end like this
Ryalin chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Absolutely loved this tag. Very well done, and a very realistic take on Gibbs' perception of/reaction to Tiva.
luzma chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Good work!

I love seeing them from someone else's POV and Gibbs is the most interesting of all.

And I like it that he has decided to let happen what is going to happen. If the flame is still there let it burn bright!

ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Lovely, as alway. I hope he's right!
petuniatc chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
OK, now I'm going to spend all my time looking at their feet! Good one. What did the note say I wonder?
HazelHPwiz chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I loved this! So cute and totally perfect for what happened in the episode. Great Job! :D
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Absolutely enjoyed this! :) It really made me smile, very well done. I like your style of writing Gibbs.