Reviews for A Silence In The Burning
TooLazyToLogin chapter 11 . 7/22
*Weeps softly*
How dare you, you evil bastard.
I hate you...
*Slowly turns into Gollum*
Curse us and splash us, we hates it forever...
rosetyler39 chapter 11 . 5/3
I-

I can't-

*flips table*

NONONONONO. NO.

BAD SHERLOCKIAN.
Fer Hummel chapter 11 . 1/18
NO NO NO NO NOPE NO
Omg didn't see that coming! Everything was so wonderful and perfect and I was so happy and then the last chapter BOOM! I'm crying so hard I hope I dont wake up anyone.
Despite the sad ending I really enjoyed the story, it's amazing, and yeah the last chapter it's super sad and I want to kill myself but I think it was really good, definitely one of the best fics I've ever read!

Keep writing such beautiful stories!
Oh I love this already!
Kurosaki-Ichigo15 chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
That is not fair, NOT FAIR!
Why would you do something like that?
I enjoyed reading this fanfiction so much, until the last chapter of course.
I do NOT LIKE THIS.
Yet I do, because it fits. But NO!
Well, all in all it was an amazing story (except for the end).
Alayne Hill chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Holy moly, this hurts. So didn't see it coming! It breaks my heart, but it's a good story, and very well written. And I agree with your last comment in the notes - I can't really see Sherlock recovering, but wanting to put an end to the constant pain and guilt.
Becc chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
OMG WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME
IM JUST READING ALONG LIKE OH WHAT A NICE FIC AND IT WAS HAPPY AND THEN NO HE JUST HAD TO GO AND DIE DAMMIT
fangirl718 chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
... Did not see that coming. At all. THESE FEELS! How can you do this to me?! John was almost back to normal, and they had their old life back and they loved each other SO MUCH! And Sherlock never got to propose! My God, you complete bastard. Genius, genius bastard. I am crying actual tears right now, sir. TEARS FROM YOUR GOOD WORK!
librarycat9 chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
I understand why you didn't want to spoil the ending but could you please at least mark it as tragedy? I make it a point not to read tragedy or anything with major character death and so surprises like this make me both really sad and angry. I was really enjoying this story...
Johnlocklove1899 chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
omg i am sobbing! :')))))))))
Anon chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
NOPENOPENOPENOPE
Maharani Radha chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
Yeah...you should have put a warning. Nevertheless, well written. I didn't see that coming. Nice way of using Moriarty's warning.
Madison chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
noooooooo shit pisss damn it I'm cryign how oculd you fucking joh nodnewjkbewjnjk sherlock i wanted them to get married ahhhh
lilawonder chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Wow that was evil! Gut wrenching even! Still a great story...I could tell there was going to be something but not that.
Akire Nimsay chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
AH OMG I know I'm reading this story extremely late seeing you made it in 2012.
Regardless. I don't read fan fictions anymore but this one caught my interest. The beginning was amazing, John's progression was great though you had me worried the story would dwindle to nothing but came last chapter and oh my heart how it hurts! Great job. Thought I would have preferred John was spared of his death but I applaud you for the amazing story. Great job.