Reviews for Scarred Skin and Wounded Hearts
Guest chapter 37 . 4/28/2014
Wat u mean u didnt have kikyo almost crash the wedding? Naw come on u made it seem like ki-i-ho is or aleast was planning something up her sleeve
lol still an awwesome read!
***LUV_ANGEL***
Guest chapter 33 . 4/28/2014
U cried while writing...Hell i cried thru the whole chapter! WOW!
***LUV_ANGEL***
xoxoSoCal619Sweetheartxoxo chapter 37 . 1/27/2014
I loved this story super cute
emeraldd30 chapter 37 . 11/7/2013
Ok so one: I really liked your title, your right this place is filled with inuyasha abuse fics. Most end up feeling really kind of cheesy and I don't finish them. But this one was done really well. It wasn't emo dark or gross like a few I read but still had suspense. Two: I loved sesshomarus dialog, spooky...hell ... Bring her up stairs for sex lol he really is a lot like squigward. But a sexy version. Three: I loved inuyasha being in touch with his feelings! Four: loved the Lemmon it was cute but also sexy. Five: so happy for those two just all around fluffiness!
depressed lone wolf chapter 37 . 7/14/2013
It was awesome i almost cried and i laughed at the kikyo part she a bitch
Aiswarya chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Shit.. i love da story.. i totally loved d damned thing.. plz keep writin.. love ur writin :)
xoxoxo
LightxL123 chapter 37 . 2/11/2013
This was an amazing story. I didn't want to stop reading. :)
WarrierPhoenix37 chapter 37 . 1/12/2013
AH! Loved the story!... Just thought you should know that I read all 37 chapters in 3 1/2 to 4 hours... I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but it meant that I was determined to finish it cause I didn't want to stop in the middle of it! I want to read the sequel now!
fanficnewbiee chapter 37 . 12/6/2012
what a cute story! Thanks for sharing! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
this was the BEST story of all of them :) you need to looking into making all of this into books. You have convert me into liking reading and are my favorite author of all times ! PLS never stop writting
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 37 . 10/5/2012
this was an awesome story. ;)
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 29 . 10/3/2012
hot and cute.
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 28 . 10/3/2012
sesshomaru, why you must come in the most important innocent movement...
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 27 . 10/3/2012