Reviews for Jim, Swims?
archsage328 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Figures the moment I add this story to my alert list, I find out that the following chapter as well as the last one have just been uploaded. I really wish that would stop happening to me in general.

...Okay, maybe it hasn't happened THAT often, but it has happened before it along with similar cases (finding an ongoing story and spending a pretty large chunk of time catching up on it, only to find out that the next chapter will be the finale) and it still bugs me!

All whining aside, I still had fun reading this. I knew someone was going to find out about Jim's hobby, but I didn't expect it to turn out like this. Then again, I guess that's because I was originally expecting the person to uncover Jim's little secret to be either Melfina or Suzuka when I first saw the story summary. But since it was Jim's quick to anger but clownish, yet highly protective older sister figure, this particular conclusion is very much in character.
archsage328 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Another story with Jim swimming, huh? This is gonna be interesting! And now I really want to get back to working on my own Outlaw Star story. But I still have school for another few weeks. Aw man! Keep the Outlaw Star section going until I'm back in action, alright?