Reviews for Hunter
PeachyQ73 chapter 4 . 1/21
I love the start of the story. I really enjoyed the first story, and I am looking forward to the continuation of the story... Hopefully really soon.
Xxkurousagix chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Ahhh! Chess nooo! Please update this amazing piece of work. I need to know what happens! _ I can't wait for the next chapter!
blood87 chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
I love the first story and the four chapters you have so far. Please update soon.
Ichi-Bitch chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
This is brilliant, I hope you list more one day!
AngryNoNewPost chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Why you no post?! I shall anger thee with thy own Old English and bAd gramr! Plez! U have to post the new chap or I wil die! Tis a dire situation!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
SOO GOOD! its sad chess gets kidnapped though. I really like this fic! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Aaaaaaaaah! You-you- you can't stop there! You can't! I'm going to die! Die I tell you! Die! Aaaaaaah! I need to find out what happens! Please! I always loved this story! Please please please!
Btw I have many suspicions! Will you please give a hint next chapter as to what will come back from Grimmjows past? Thnx!
Cedes1002 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Cedes1002- Are you going to makes more?
LyLyPoo123- We hope you do.
scheun2100 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Noooooo...! Chess! Please, I have to know what happens next! Please update.
Obsessed fan chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Please, please, please, pleassssssssssseeee update this story! My mind is going on a rand page thinking of what could happen! One second it's saying Chess will be fine at the cost of Ichigo getting hurt! It the mental stress put on Ichigo forces him to stay in animal form! My mind is going crazy! You're killing me! Pleas please please think about updating this story!
kyuumihaira chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
How could you stop it there! Your so evil!
EternalJoker chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Chess and his questions... holy vrap i thought i would die there for a second. I love the way Grimm said them too "oh and my personal favorite" XD
Brittany chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Oh my gosh. First just let me say you are one of my favorite writer. Second that this and 'naturalist' is two of my favorites I have ever read. And I oh so desperately wish you would write more for this.
SlytherinPanther chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Pleaseeeeeee updateeeee!
This like so awesome so please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Are you going to finish this story? I really enjoyed the first one and I want to see what's going to happen next.