Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: A Spanish Lullaby
guest chapter 16 . 5/1
WeLl you can't have it all. It would be fine for me if angelica was dead, not that i hate her, but to add spice to this story which started off so headstrong and well and became cheesy at the end. Angelica should die as a trade, a sacrifice. To destroy an evil like the chest, sacrifices will have to be made, just as Angelica's life was saved and her unborn's was not. the characterization is good and Angelica as a reformed but still fierce and independent woman was very admirable. The writing was great also, but it started to dwindle towards the ending chapters. Somehow the thrill was gone, the fierceness that radiated in your words, the spice, the thrill, the intrigue. I hope to see those things back in the following chapter. Pls update.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
this is well done i must say! i cant wait for potc 5 im hoping angelica would be there
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
you know i come on here every week to check if you have updated this is really good D: probably the BEST. why did angelica have to die D: *cries in the corner* hopefully she comes back somehow :(
Maddz2 chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
If you ever continue writing this story, you should let Angelica live. And have Jack take care of El as the only piece of angelica he has left and possibly have a time jump of like a month or so when they come across her again, or perhaps she escapes and somehow retrieves the voodoo doll again and attempts to find Jack. Idk if you are still writing this story, but those are my suggestions to you. Very good and I hope you continue it one day.
Maddz2 chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
How could you kill her! Why why why did you kill her! That's so sad! I can't believe it. The story was so good and then you killed her. I just don't know what to say. It was beautifully written until the end. What were you thinking? Very good story though truly. I wished you would have continued writing it.
AngelicaTeach chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Update now! Don't let angelica be dead pleaseeeeee! Hurry!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Its soo sad :, (
Guest chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
OMG. That's like SO sad. Can't believe she died. Really.
She and Jack were PERFECT together...
Nice story, though I am pretty disappointed with the end,
the rest of it rocked so you go girl/boy!

Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Jack seems like a great family man. loved the story,but please don't let Angelica die
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Need to know what's happening now
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
please update need to know what happens next
Capitan Angel chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
Ok it took me a while but here I am. So beautiful as always I almost touched (isn't it I cried like a baby :') ). Italian being came to mind three songs if you want to try to listen to them :D : The titles are "if not you" and "Transparent" by Laura Pausini, and then "when a star dies" of Giorgia (Original titles: "Se non te", "Limpido", "Quando una stella muore") I liked how you created a romantic moment and then collapsed in chaos and pain. Keep and add a review soon.
Angel 3
sophie chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
I need to know what happens now
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
that was so emotional
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
That was so cute and yet so sad please dont kill angelica off