Reviews for Endless Night
I have read all of the stories in your choices au series. I am currently reading endless night and all I can say is what a wonderful and talented writter you I love all of the stories of yours that I have read to date. You write the charters so well. With this story I can see both Alex and Bobby's pov. I do wish that things can work out with Mike and Carolyn. (I am only on chapter 7, but I could not wait to write you about this series it is one of my fav's)
LOCISVU chapter 21 . 3/1
I hope that they will work things out.
TCIF chapter 21 . 1/30
I like to see these two work on getting back together...they've had a rough few years and that takes a toll on anyone. One thing that I do miss I this installment and the last one is Tommy's request for junk food. It's solo cute and I love the "threats" to Mike over introducing him to all the junk food! I would love a scene where Mike gets to take them to either a candy store or someplace like Cold Stone Creamry where they add candy to the ice cream. I'm betting Tommy would LOVE it!
rindy713 chapter 21 . 1/15
interesting conversation. i am glad they are talking about counseling. they are right for each other and love each other too much to split up. i want them to be happy.
C. S. Tolkien chapter 21 . 1/14
Very well another chapter, I was waiting a long time for a review.

I cant believe that they changed Criminal Intent for CSI: Miami, I was expecting to see it every afternoon, but now I have now it pass Monday to Friday at the 1200 H, hell, well at least they are passing all the seasons again, so I can see all over again.
spacekitten2700 chapter 21 . 1/13
more please
sell chapter 21 . 1/13
Wow! Thanks for being back. I missed you around here . You know, FF site is not the same without a Infinitystar history. So here we go . It's so hard to see Bobby so bitter life . He has so many blessings , like a beautiful family, so many accomplishments that would be unthinkable for someone who lived so many misfortunes . But he insists focus on their losses rather than their earnings . This is typical of someone with is not only a tremendous low esteem , but also totally without hope of something better. How much discouragement he can nest a heart so kind ? So I think he really needs professional help to help your emotional so damaged . If Alex had a part to blame for this ? In part , but she is trying to fix things and I sincerely hope they manage to fit things . After all , for those who survived the dark of that hideous marriage to Rick that sleazy, Bobby and Alex years will pass this challenge too. And please tell us the dream of Alex soon in the next chapter .
obamagirl chapter 21 . 1/13
Great chapter! Please let them be happy together!
rindy713 chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
oh, it would be wonderful if somehow denise pulled through! still, i can understand bobby being hesitant about hope and faith. he has been through so much of the bad that humans do to each other that it is hard for him to see beyond that. i am glad denise has delivered a healthy baby. mike will be a great dad for him.
LOCISVU chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
I'm just glad that Bobby will be there for Mike no matter what.
AskMeAlready chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
You've dropped some pretty big anvils and made some interesting revelations in this story and I'm pretty sure that I know the direction you're going. Whether it happens in this story or in another one, I can say that I have about 90% certainty that I'm not wrong.

I've enjoyed reading this series, but unfortunately, I can't stick around for what I feel is to come.
spacekitten2700 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
please more
50fanatic chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
What a wonderful story - please update soon!
C. S. Tolkien chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Good another update.
DJSteele chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Thanks for another great chapter. Thought you had forgotten about this one and I do love this story and universe. Hope to see another up date soon, but know life does get in the way.

Dolores