Reviews for Endless Night
kfatica chapter 35 . 7/25
You are undoubtedly one of my very favorite fan fiction writers. I am sorry about all the challenges life threw your way while you were writing the Choices AU stories. I pray your daughter is much better and that your lives are more joyful these days. I hope you will finish this story one day. I intend to read everything you've published because your work is top shelf. Thanks again.
kfatica chapter 2 . 7/25
I never would have expected this underhanded behavior from Barek. This development is really disappointing because it is flawed cha racer rather than homonal imbalance.
hope for an update. denise should keep her hands to herself. thanks for writing.
i agree with the reviewer who said bobby should be held more responsible for his actions. he was always so selfish and whiney. he isn't acting any better than ricky did. please get rid of denise, i don't like her in this story. i'd rather see logan with barak or eames. please continue, these stories are great even though some things about goren are hard to understand.
You finally start writing awesome Alex and you stop? Nooooooooo! Please come back! PLEASE!
It amazes me that Alex is expected to get over everything, but Bobby is allowed to drudge it up over and over again - her marriage, Alex's talk about leaving, etc...
Imagine the progress that could be made if someone made Bobby realize that half their problems are not Alex's temper, but because he hides and hides things until she explodes...
See, this is what kills me about these stories. They keep saying it's all about Alex, but it's not. It's all about Bobby. Always. Her father is in the hospital - who she is extremely close to and reliant upon - Bobby. Takes off because he can't handle it. Does he go home to be with his kids who need him? Nope, he goes gallavanting off to Denise and that off to the city. Alex gets no support from him, but somehow, she's in the wrong? Bull.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/22/2015
hope you are able to update soon. thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/17/2015
Hope you continue this. I like Bobby and Eames and would love to hear more about Molly and Tommy interacting with Goren. I hope Carolyn and Mike get together again. Thanks
obamagirl chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
Please, please come back to this wonderful story! And SAVE Bobby!
ChurchofFreebird chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
Some buildup to the crime would have been good. Like the scene with Mike and the tea.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
I don't think a parent could love one child more than the other or that one could be more special than the other. Love them for who they are and that automatically makes each one special. No favorites.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
confused who is the father of denises baby
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
wow he spends a lot of energy on an ex that he says he no longer has a thing for if I was the wife I would be pissed