Reviews for Endless Night
rindy713 chapter 35 . 11/28/2014
very sweet chapter. i loved how bobby coaxed harry out of the closet and explained santa to him. i really want bobby to have some happiness in his life. he is such a sad guy. (so glad to finally have time to read this! i've been looking forward to it.)
sell chapter 35 . 11/23/2014
Ho, still no new chapter of any of your fics ... on hold.
LOCISVU chapter 35 . 11/20/2014
I'm hoping that Bobby will live long enough for all his children.
kelly.winters.946 chapter 35 . 11/17/2014
I have been away from the fandom for a while and I just love coming back to your stories and catching up with my favorite characters. Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing.
SELL chapter 35 . 11/9/2014
I do not celebrate Christmas, but I greatly value the beautiful meetings with dear friends and family. It must be very difficult for Bobby moments like these, but his bad past turns out to be a strange blessing to Henry. After all, he has perfect empathy for the boy and knows exactly what he's feeling and so be better able to help your foster child. Bobby could well be happy because he now has things they never imagined a short time; a good wife, great kids and incredible friends. But, heck, nothing is complete for our troubled boy, and just when things should move toward the happy ending, the threat comes from a dark end. Wow, this is all so melancholy. Please, we readers and Bobby deserve some good news. More, please.
spacekitten2700 chapter 35 . 11/8/2014
Continue please
Continue please
DJSteele chapter 35 . 11/6/2014
A wonderful chapter.

Dolores
obamagirl chapter 35 . 11/4/2014
Please, please, save Bobby!
hotchner chapter 35 . 11/4/2014
Hi InfinityStar, I really love this chapter. I feel so sorry for Harry. I kind of feel like that.
My parents did not have enough money to raise 4 of us, so when my brothers graduated
from high school they would get a job and move out. I feel bad for Bobby having to grow
up with his Mom having a mental disorder and him not having a Christmas all through his
child hood. I can not wait for your next chapter. Thank You! Dawn
Gertie2 chapter 35 . 11/4/2014
Thanks for the update. Hope Bobby gets well and is a good husband and dad to Alex and the kids. Is Bobby going to get to talk to his guardian angel (maybe dream)? Love this story.
sell chapter 34 . 10/25/2014
ho, no new chapter of any of your fics ... I hope all is well with you and your family. waiting ...
HeathRowTottie chapter 34 . 10/6/2014
Poor little girl, what a horrible fear to live with. Wonder if Santa can bring Bobby and Alex a miracle as their Christmas gift? Thanks again for the great update.
LOCISVU chapter 34 . 10/5/2014
Maggie can be such a darling.
LOCISVU chapter 33 . 10/5/2014
Denise is getting better?That's good!
rindy713 chapter 34 . 10/1/2014
maggie's sensitivity is frighteningly on the money. please make sure bobby stays with his family!