Reviews for Unnatural Love
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 36 . 8/31
Hi. This was incredible ! I read it all in one shot last night till way late. Lol. Ithe was very exciting and full of intensity and powerful character development. I am a new author on here and I too enjoy writing dark fics. You should check out my story . It's similar to yours and I think you'd love it. Off to read more of yours if I can find more time tonight . Which are your favorite ones you have done? You are very talented. I can picture things so clearly the way you describe them!
Delanaforlife chapter 17 . 7/2
I really love your story. It's so cute. Delana all the way! I hope you can keep writing
Bullyfreehappyme chapter 12 . 7/2
PrivetNumber. You're a Bitch! You keep that kind of shit to yourself. If you don't like someone's story don't read it. But you don't need to tell the person. How would you like it if you had written a story and were really happy with it and u went " your story sucked you should stop trying ". I think that's great if she wants to be an author. God some people have no heart and can be bitches without thinking about what they're saying. Jesus people!
I love it. You are great at this. It makes me so sad to read peoples comments and how rude they are because you are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
yeah it was ok faye
That's was great
U suck
Madison Menrow chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
You did wonderful! Love your imagination! I'll be looking forward to reading more of your fan-fictions.
Private Number chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
If you were practicing to become an author you should stop you suck at stories! Bad grammar to! I hate your book or fan-fiction whatever it is, it sucks bad!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
I hate it...boring!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
Why couldn't put Elijah than kol
darkkissesful chapter 36 . 10/3/2013
This story is amazing!

I remember reading the very first chapter when you first published it and I still love it just as much now as I did then. This is everything a great story needs to be (good plot line, amazing characters, funny, tragic and so much more).

This fic played with my emotions so much as I was reading it. I would be happy then sad then angry. So many emotions in one fic which is brilliant!

I will always go back to this story and reread it. If you ever write a sequel to this story I will definitely read it!

Well done, fantastic story. You should be very proud of yourself.
xDamonAndElenax chapter 36 . 9/9/2013
Absolutely amazing story, congratulations! I'm completely obsessed with it and I'll probably end up re-reading it about 10 times. It's perfect and so well written. You should be so proud. I love this story! The ending was sweet and the story definitely feels complete. Damon and Elena got the perfect happy ending, which they deserved! :) Thanks so much for writing such a excellent fanfic for us all to enjoy! Stunning story. The plots, the feelings, the emotions, the progress each character makes. It's truly brilliant, the story has come so far! I love every aspect of it, beginning, middle and most important the END! :D
WitchMitzi chapter 36 . 8/21/2013