Reviews for Unnatural Love
Madison Menrow chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
You did wonderful! Love your imagination! I'll be looking forward to reading more of your fan-fictions.
Private Number chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
If you were practicing to become an author you should stop you suck at stories! Bad grammar to! I hate your book or fan-fiction whatever it is, it sucks bad!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
I hate it...boring!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
Why couldn't put Elijah than kol
darkkissesful chapter 36 . 10/3/2013
This story is amazing!

I remember reading the very first chapter when you first published it and I still love it just as much now as I did then. This is everything a great story needs to be (good plot line, amazing characters, funny, tragic and so much more).

This fic played with my emotions so much as I was reading it. I would be happy then sad then angry. So many emotions in one fic which is brilliant!

I will always go back to this story and reread it. If you ever write a sequel to this story I will definitely read it!

Well done, fantastic story. You should be very proud of yourself.
xDamonAndElenax chapter 36 . 9/9/2013
Absolutely amazing story, congratulations! I'm completely obsessed with it and I'll probably end up re-reading it about 10 times. It's perfect and so well written. You should be so proud. I love this story! The ending was sweet and the story definitely feels complete. Damon and Elena got the perfect happy ending, which they deserved! :) Thanks so much for writing such a excellent fanfic for us all to enjoy! Stunning story. The plots, the feelings, the emotions, the progress each character makes. It's truly brilliant, the story has come so far! I love every aspect of it, beginning, middle and most important the END! :D
WitchMitzi chapter 36 . 8/21/2013
Great story!
Sere'sLight chapter 36 . 8/16/2013
This was absolutely one of the best stories. A lot of times around the middle or befor the end a story tends to die and makes me loos interest. But that did not happen here. You kept me on my toes the whole time and you did it marvolusly!
The only thing that wasn't very clear at the end was what had happened to Jeramy since he was sinking and all that befor, and what happened to Caroline. But overall this was a fantastic Delena fanfic!
lilsis321 chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Awe :) great Delena moment!
Karina chapter 36 . 8/14/2013
Wow I am speechless you are an incredible writer. I just finished And well I loved it so much. You truly do have a talent that not anyone has not even an author. You are a true writer. Better than official authors, just promise me that you will never stop writing. A gift like that shouldn't' be ignored but used by the one who possess it. You are gifted like Elena in your story. But you don't have telekinesis or telepathy. You the gift of a writer and always practice it matter what people say. My email is just if you wanted to know, maybe you can give tip on writing. I plan on opening a fanfiction account but i want to practice first, You are a true writer, and I hope one day to be as amazing as you.

Karina
mokichaas chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
I can't believe it's over. I really can't believe this. *CRIES* WHYYY
It was a beautiful story,congrats S2
MarieeSalvatorelover chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
Amazing chapter as always. Thank you for giving us a good end. Because we all know that elena and damon deserve their happy ending :)
asnoo02 chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
Awwwwwwwww...! Amazing *sniff sniff* its over! Im already following Bound To You, Im fell in love with the idea only, and each chapter serves to hook me on further!
PorkChopSmall chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
A beautiful ending to an amazing story. It was just perfect. I'm so sad it's over, but I can't wait to start this story from the beginning again :) Really looking forward to what you are planning for future stories. Congratulations on an incredible story! xx
throughmysoul44 chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
What a beautiful way to end an amazing story! I am so sad it's over, but I must say that your other stories are just as amazing and I look forward to more of your work! I could never stop loving you or your work! xoxo