Reviews for Unnatural Love
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
She kno
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
The beginning of it all in deed. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
Oh gosh trouble
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
Punishment wasn't too harsh. Loved the chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Ripper Stefan...Gosh I hope he does nor betray Damon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Okay does Damon mean it when he says he wants to bring Katherine back? Or is he trying to buy time?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Okay
Salvatoreboys4ever chapter 36 . 8/31/2016
Hi. This was incredible ! I read it all in one shot last night till way late. Lol. Ithe was very exciting and full of intensity and powerful character development. I am a new author on here and I too enjoy writing dark fics. You should check out my story . It's similar to yours and I think you'd love it. Off to read more of yours if I can find more time tonight . Which are your favorite ones you have done? You are very talented. I can picture things so clearly the way you describe them!
Delanaforlife chapter 17 . 7/2/2016
I really love your story. It's so cute. Delana all the way! I hope you can keep writing
Bullyfreehappyme chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
PrivetNumber. You're a Bitch! You keep that kind of shit to yourself. If you don't like someone's story don't read it. But you don't need to tell the person. How would you like it if you had written a story and were really happy with it and u went " your story sucked you should stop trying ". I think that's great if she wants to be an author. God some people have no heart and can be bitches without thinking about what they're saying. Jesus people!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
I love it. You are great at this. It makes me so sad to read peoples comments and how rude they are because you are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015