Reviews for Changeling
SublimelyH22 chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Profound...
Creosote chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Wow. This story was fantastic. Chilling yet beautiful. Well done.
poetic star chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
great story! But I'm a little confused. When Blaine runs off with Kurt to the fairy realm, does he leave his body behind in an astral projection sense like his soul leaving or is it in a dream?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
wow...this story is AMAZING...!I love blaine in here,he's just seem so insecure at the same time lovable...keep writing!
Silver Dragon 475 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
You have taken a haunting poem/song (I heard it as a song first) and made it doubly so. To that I say Bravo! Also, there may be permanent damage to my spine from all the chills that shivered down it.

Beautifully done, and a pleasure to read!
TullyBlue chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Your writing is beautiful. That's all I have to say.
DefyingMyGravity chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Is it that Blaine dies and only then is able to enter the faery world, or is that when he enters his body is left behind as if dead?
KeatonGrin chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
So very sad, but so very beautiful. Wonderful story! Just like your 'Once In A Lullaby'.
Lorelei-elf chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I've read this story with my jaw wide-open. Not only is this fairytale (you've written a fairytale you know, not a fanfic, but a true lovestory) earth-shatteringly beautiful, it also brings me so much insights into that whole faerie-meta thing that surrounded canon-Kurt and Blaine in season 3 Glee.

But then, if we link this story to all of that, does this mean canon-Blaine died in the attack he suffered, right before he transfered to Dalton?

(AND if canon follows Keats' poem the same way you did, will he suffer through another fatality before returning to his rightful place in faerie-land?)

... aaargh you have made my mind implode itself with your words!

No really, this was exquisite! Thank you so much!
IWantYouToBe chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Well that was depressing!

I didn't read this story when you first published it because the whole faery thing didn't appeal to me. But then I was intrigued by the concept in your "Firesong" story and am really enjoying that one, so I decided to try this one. I'm off to read the rest of it now!
MourningRenegade chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
This story was amazing! I've never seen anything like it! I wish I was a faerie.
Terephen chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
I sit here at a loss. That was beautiful. Poignant and heartwrenchingly beautiful. The nature of humans will always evade me as they condemn what they repeatedly refuse to comprehend. You have captured the very soul of what Yeates was trying to convey in the poem and I will be forever touched by the heart you've written into your characters. I was especially saddened by Blaine's struggle to come to terms with the feeling that he didn't belong in either world. Clearly he was a better human than any of those who broke his body. With Kurt's love and guidance he became a better faery for remaining as innocent as he was as a child. Fortunately when the light of a soul is as pure as his was, it could never be extuguished. Good form. Excellent story.
Hyper Chef chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Ooooh, this was lovely. I'm sad that Blaine had to go through that in the human world, but I'm so glad that he has Kurt and his home there always and forever. I really love the imagery of Blaine leaving his body behind when he travels to the faery world and the procession of faeries cutting down his body and forever plaguing the town that hurt him.

:wiggles: I just really love your stories. Thanks again for another beautiful fic.
ashnwonderland chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
This is amazing and beautiful and the images of Blaine's dead body are creepy in the best way.
felickarenee chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
such an amazing story. i loved it :) very beautiful.