Reviews for Losing To You
que hermosa me encanto ojala hubieran mostrado despues del matrimonio
sayuri chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
im really happy because i can this fic too!.. you are my favorite writer!.. please write more fics! you are so talent!..
smshruthi.mbbs chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
review 2
I liked the twist you gave in the end of the story - Eun Jo 's mom taking a wonderful picture and making it public. I had laughed a lot and i felt jealous (to have mother or a mother in law like her). I felt happy while knowing that Oh Ha Ni was pregnant for the third time and i admired the line - my baby made itself know once again and 24/7 sickness. I have one more question to ask "Will you accept me to be your friend? (or a sister)?"
smshruthi.mbbs chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
Hi! Its me (the same long review writer). Though it took time for me to read Losing to you (as i had some sort of tests in college) I loved it the most, especially while reading a chapter about Oh Ha Ni and Seung Jo. I think the love story of Oh Ha Ni is the best while comparing it with Min Seol. But i feel it would be superb to date a person for six years without the knowledge of parents and finally marry him. while reading the first 15 chapters i felt that Geum Hee would have found out their relationship or at least she might try to make those two a couple. Because she was the one who was so helpful for the success of Oh Ha Ni 's love. I say Oh Ha Ni 's love because i like her persistent effort and relentless behavior to make her love have a happy ending. I loved the ending of both the stories as like both rain and the beach. May i know your full name and your other hobbies and any other stories written by you? (if possible). I want to become your friend in face book if you have an account in it. I want to tell you that i have written a short poem about my feelings while i was reading these stories by you and if you are interested i would like to send to you though mail. Once again THANK YOU for your marvelous work
AJSan17 chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
This story was magnificent. Everything was good about it. You should write another one about after the wedding. It would be similar to Special Kiss. Except you created the couple instead of going off of the already created couple, which I think is much better because you have a wider range. It's your creation
veeegeee chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Thanks for another great story! I really loved Playful Kiss 2 and this ended really well too. I almost forget that Min Seol wasn't actually in PK!
aminat chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
dis story is interestin,facinitatin,hilarious,superlative i dont know wat i cn used to describe it again!...kip it up
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
It was a fab story :)
Rita chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
I started reading the last 6 chapters today, and i enjoyed it too, i loved the ending it was constructive, i loved the way it portrayed the title...i just wished that it hadn't ended where it did, i was hoping to read about their wedding and maybe something about seung jo, Ha ni, and their kids...
Rita chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Finally!...am so glad you finished the story, and its still an interesting read as always...am looking forward to a good ending too
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
wonderful ending
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
I knew it... It has to be the mother...
awesome
MandyLily chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
I love the way you are writing this story. I just think youre an awesome writter. Dont end this one sooo soon like your othe Pk story! Apart from the typos (which were not soo many btw) everything was great!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
It has to be the mother... Thats her speciality
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
I can't believe that he propose in a storage for the next one