Reviews for Fallen Blue Sky
Read the whole story... and IT WAS AWESOME! :D
Fire lord 626 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
So, a new BRS...
Fire lord 626 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Great intro scene, looking forward to the rest of the story
UnknownSoul chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Nice story!
never got boring to read, it always motivated me to read on!
I'm waiting for the sequel!
TheDataScouter chapter 25 . 9/4/2013
Well...what a ride this story put your readers through. You really achieved what you set out to do with this part of this saga. There were fights, relatable moments, and Evangelion-level mindfuckery executed in the best ways possible. The final battle was excellent, the conversations were all well-planned, and the character development was very thurough. If I were to rate this saga so far, it would be a 15 out of 10, breaking the scale. I can't wait to see how the second part of this three part saga plays out.
DaManWOFear chapter 25 . 9/3/2013
So folks, this is the end of Fallen Blue Sky. TBH, what I see in the finale is not that all is well and it ends with a cliffhanger, implying that Underworld Icicle as the main villain. I can't even imagine that this can be better in anime form since this one is well written. You did a great job after all. But this story is just the beginning and I'm eager for the Dragon Slayer and Geshumaru side stories.

Can't wait for the sequel! It's anticipating for me. :)
Knight25 chapter 25 . 9/3/2013
This was an excellent story! I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the sequels.
DaManWOFear chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
Wow, a very awesome chapter. The fight between Mato/BRS and the Spirit Eater is so darn epic! All of my dem feels about the interactions of the characters. And you made Dragon Slayer a great character in this; vastly different from your other fic which it has adventure/SoL/romance elements. Man, I miss that one. :P

And now we are heading towards the end? I can't believe that I'm a part of this ride. I can't wait for the finale. :D

Knight25 chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
Really nice chapter.
TheDataScouter chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
Another wonderful chapter filled with Dragon Slayer's mindfuckery and epic fights. Dragon Slayer went from messing with my head in early chapters to screwing with my rational thinking in this one. And you were right about the voice actor of Balalaika from Black Lagoon fitting Dragon Slayer. I literally read the line for Dragon Slayer's frustration in Balalaika's voice. As for the fight between new B RS and past B RS? The perfect example of the analogy of Yin and Yang. Keep up the wonderful work.
DaManWOFear chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
Well, you did it again! Very exciting chapter you got there!

Hmmm... I wonder what happened to Dragon Slayer. Please, don't die! And so this means that the past BRS and the white BRS merged together and so does Mato?

Please update.
DaManWOFear chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
It's another amazing chapter you got there. I really love the Three-Way Dance fight between the 3 BRSs. And is it just me or I'm siding with present BRS; her dialogue against her past self is superb. And I love the way you decide to drag Mato in this mess...

Keep it up! The suspense is killing me!
Knight25 chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
Holy crap! That's a lot of fights. It's a triple battle between BRS, BRS and IBRS...sheesh, talking about fighting against ones self.

Keep up the good work!
TheDataScouter chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
I don't think words can describe the battles that have already concluded in this chapter. And with things heating up with B RS, past B RS, and I.B RS...anyone can already tell some serious shit is about to go down in this important battle. As for Dragon Slayer, I'm starting to like her and she managed to scare me a little near the end of the Saya/Gold Saw vs. Dragon Slayer segment. I guess it is to be expected knowing you, so keep up the good work.
DaManWOFear chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Another great chapter, ladies and gentlemen! The last 3 chapters were all awesome if you ask me.

Glad on the gang connected with their Other Selves this time around. And then there's the sudden appearance of Insane BRS. But I do believe that it was more of a puppet.

Now it seems that BRS had his final test: to face her past self. I strongly believe that she'll get a power-up of sorts.

Congrats on your graduation. But please, keep it. I need more motivation on continuing my stories and this will become one of them. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »