Reviews for Hesitate
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 6/14
I love this kind of couples :D
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Very much enjoyed this! I always thought all of their bickering and nicknames were a front for some serious sexual attraction! Glad there was no mentioned of Emmett, though. That would've ruined what was a hot little one-shot. I especially liked the ending. It's refreshing to see a Rosalie who's not a complete cold-hearted bitch for a change. I think I'd like to read a longer version of this!
laceshadow chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awww you write it so sweet I love it
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This was lovely, it was different and unexpected. You wrote Rosalie perfectly, from her thoughts of the human, the idiotic newlyweds, Jacob as the human's pet and her acknowledgement of her own jealousy. Then the story got hot! She looked at Jacob's ass and felt warmth and safety for the first time in 70 years. It made sense she would run though. You captured Jacob's sorrow as he looked at Bella and Edward, with Ed now on Team Baby. But Rosalie went back for more, Jacob offered more and this story is worth more than most. Thanks for writing.
starzee chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Wow, I never even considered this pairing but I have to say I really enjoyed it!
thingshavechanged chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love this. Maybe a follow up or something related one day? (:
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
That was so great! Loved this story. Always thought that this cud have happened between them..especially in the book..again - well written and totally awesome!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
oh wow. Lovely and sad and oddly hopeful.
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Man thank you to mommybrook, luvmesomejasper and to you for making this. Love the idea, considering I just again saw Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 last night on TV and wondered if there could have been chemistry between the two of them because it looked slightly possible.
I know you published this last year but is there a slight possibility that you would continue it as a story? Or have you already done that?
Anyway awesome story again :]
Denise chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Its so good! wish it was a complete story!
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awwww this was so cute! I really loved this and you described everything perfectly, great job! Loved it a lot :)
Velvet chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awwwwh :')
This is the sweetest thing I've ever read :)
Lolabean07 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You need to have a gazillion reviews on this! What a great O/S! I found this fic rec'd on another site and decided to check it out. I love Leah...but this makes be want to ship Jake/Rose. o.O
GirlSwagg21 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
No wonder they hate one another!
mewlingquimlover chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is something worth continuing. This pair is the ideal Romeo and Juliet romance but hopefully with a HEA ending. Your writing is beautiful between the small yet satisfying plot to the unique and very in character banter between the two.