Reviews for Get It Right
Zharkhella chapter 13 . 4/13
I have enjoyed reading this take on Reptilia28's challenge "Don't Fear the Reaper". I am disappointed that there has been such a very long hiatus, and I hope the author will one day decide to finish the story.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 13 . 2/27
I do hope you'll be able to continue this fic
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 2/22
YES! IT WORKED!
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 2/22
I'm liking this story so far. Responses to Reptilia's challenge are always fun to read.
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 13 . 1/20
Do you plan to finish this story?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
I really hope you finish this wonderful story . I love it . I love how Lily James are Alice . That Ron and Dumbledore are seen for being self serving jerks . I only hope you make Neville strong brave and smart . Thank you for Jesé wonderful words you wrote
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
Please update it feels like forever since you've updated
writeratheart007 chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
Being in the middle of school myself I know the creative juices just are non-existant even during the summer. I hope you'll keep us updated on how school is going, so we can cheer you on for finals. :) Otherwise I do LOVE this story, you took the Miranda idea and turned it on its ear, I can't wait to see how Dumbledore gets his.
shadowkat87 chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
Please continue the story I like it alot.
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
Hope hou are able to find some time to write more of this wonderful story soon
desireejones99 chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
How very despicable that term is The Greater Good, Albus has some sort of Brain Malady, maybe a Brain Wyrm
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Oh that's funny, Flitwick having also met Meredith

More exceptional entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
That was the dumbest thing I've ever read Dumbles saying, going to take a child from his Parents which are the actual reason for Tom's demise
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Time for mr toads, um Dumbleboar's wild ride

excellent entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Excellent update, hope there are more soon, yes I still have 9 more to read but there still may be more story to tell