Reviews for Naruto: Crimson Maelstrom of Kirigakure
xXCoopyXx chapter 1 . 2/7
this fic has totally been abandoned now im just waiting for someone to adopt it regardless of what the author says
blacklightning1 chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
i can barely wait for more chapters... i like where this story is going so far... though honestly i have only seen naruto use one jutsu so far in the story... i hope to see more than just the taju kage bunshin explosion technique.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
when is the next chapter coming out don't leave us waiting
mrmustacheperson chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Dude, you need to get your shit together and write another chapter cuz this is gold. It'd make me and definitely a lot of people happy.
LeMarX chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Hold bricks. aim brick.

waiting for target to update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Ah, damn. The good authors always drop the excellent stories in favor of more fruitful pursuits.

Came for kinky smut, stayed for solid writing. Nora Uzumaki and her overly attached son Mr. Maelstrom are compelling, and make me wonder why one children's cartoon can turn out Heart of Ice and another turns out 600 Billion Explosive Tags.
Ararararararagi Rage chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Sooo, is this going to get an update? I really like the premise and what you are doing with it, so I hope that it continues at some point, but I totally understand if you can't/won't keep it up. Thanks for what is here, and the people you have likely inspired to give me more awesome reading material!
Madgormley chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Excellent story i really hope to see more updates for this
rinnegan18 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
great story
Clues2 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shisoukengo chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Interesting story you have here, I hope future updates will be more frequent. Keep it up!
eniox27 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This is a rather interesting fic. Saddened by a good kisame death. Narutos position and the fact the leaf shouldn't be able to do diddly due to red tape is proving amusing. Fem haku and Kiri naruto two great details I enjoy that and the inscentiual harem.
PlenZ chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Very interesting, looking forward to the NeXT chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
its been almost two years since you updated your profile, so ill have to assume the worst.

Good luck with whatever you do from now onwards, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I mean it
The One in the Mask chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
good story but abounded. i hope you can update or put in hiatus. i sure lot of writer willing to adopted this story but i will follow this stories in case you decide to continue again