Reviews for Naruto: Crimson Maelstrom of Kirigakure
The Kamereon chapter 2 . 1/12
Hold bricks. aim brick.

waiting for target to update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Ah, damn. The good authors always drop the excellent stories in favor of more fruitful pursuits.

Came for kinky smut, stayed for solid writing. Nora Uzumaki and her overly attached son Mr. Maelstrom are compelling, and make me wonder why one children's cartoon can turn out Heart of Ice and another turns out 600 Billion Explosive Tags.
dragon's swordswoman 2013 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Sooo, is this going to get an update? I really like the premise and what you are doing with it, so I hope that it continues at some point, but I totally understand if you can't/won't keep it up. Thanks for what is here, and the people you have likely inspired to give me more awesome reading material!
Madgormley chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Excellent story i really hope to see more updates for this
rinnegan18 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
great story
Clues2 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shisoukengo chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Interesting story you have here, I hope future updates will be more frequent. Keep it up!
eniox27 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This is a rather interesting fic. Saddened by a good kisame death. Narutos position and the fact the leaf shouldn't be able to do diddly due to red tape is proving amusing. Fem haku and Kiri naruto two great details I enjoy that and the inscentiual harem.
PlenZ chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Very interesting, looking forward to the NeXT chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
its been almost two years since you updated your profile, so ill have to assume the worst.

Good luck with whatever you do from now onwards, and I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I mean it
The One in the Mask chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
good story but abounded. i hope you can update or put in hiatus. i sure lot of writer willing to adopted this story but i will follow this stories in case you decide to continue again
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
naruto is gonna go ballistic when he discovers they alive! a chakra chains coming from the seal? I wonder who/what that could be!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is pure awesomeness, you have to update this please?
Stoneman chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Goddamnit, why are always the good stories that never get completed. If I wasn't so sure about my abysmal writing skills I'd give it a shot, a perspective that becomes more and more appealling with every story I read. Well either way nice story and wish you would continue it.
BrianOfNazareth chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
It's a shame this story seems to be abandoned, I think it was a good plot idea and I was interested in seeing how you were planning on having Naruto meet his sisters for the first time. I think it probably would have been during the Chunin exams.