Reviews for One Good Day
fabulous. Just fabulous
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 1 . 1/30
I only found this story now... I loved it! So sad and hopeful at the same time! Wonderful wonderful writing!
so emotional chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
aw so cute love it as allways your storys are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Reading this again for the second time. I just love your stories. Thank you so much for sharing them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This isn't the first time I've read this, I think I read it about a year or two ago maybe,
And when I first read it, I liked it, I thought it was a beautifully written piece but I didn't quite understand it.
Not the way how I do on re-reading it.
I'm not even joking, I think I spent the entire thing in on and off bursts of tears, and that's very rare for me because to be honest, I don't really cry over literature or films.
It just hit a lot closer to home than I was expecting, but before clicking on it I kind of knew that it would.
I don't really know where I'm going with this review but, this is truly a brilliant piece of art.
Tin chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow. Thank u for sharing. I love how Kurt handled it and how Blaine came to recognize to change his plans. Thanks again. Xo tin in fl
Lydia chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This is my second time reading this story. It's still as powerful as the first time I read it.
lizinprogress chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh, WOW. I don't think I had ever read this before, and it really, really hit me in the heart. SO well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
oh my god that was beautiful i cant stop cRYING *applauds*
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I loved it. I'm probably really late. But this was ah-Mazing. I have never took the time to actually right out how I feel in one of these things so hopefully you can feel my vocal intensity through the messege. It was phemonmenal. Really. You have my props. Keep it up.!
- FanGirl hah
acciojubjubbird chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I just cried. Thank you. Id say more but well it's 2am so just...thanks it was beautiful
Firerosemon chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
my fucking emotions omfg i'm sobbing
shaygirl61 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Crying! Wow, that was so moving. Thank You x
Becca chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh GOd, I'm ACTUALLY CRYING.
THANK YOU.
THIS IS TOO GOOD.
fostinefoli chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is really good...I feel overwhelmed when I read this...and the last conversation is really make me wanted to cry...*they saved each other and is really beautiful to know that they have each other now...
I think you make a very inspirational story...*i really loved it
I really hope that your story can moved other people that read this...*it will get better if you believe it... :*)