Reviews for More Than Three
ravencarr chapter 16 . 9/23
Hilarious! Conversations btw Samuel/Kurt/Blaine were just so epic!cute!adorable~~!
I really love this and I would love to have a third story (even just a one-shot) of the family as the 4 kids got older. Also to see what happened with .
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Thank you thank you thank you- I loved this soooo much 3 ur so talented!
Janice5113 chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
I loved it yay thief pregnant
Amber chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
What a wonderful story.
Alyssa chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
I love cheese cake to but only the plain no added flavor
Guest chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
What a lovely world you created.
the-power-of-love chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
awwwww to cute
izzytheklainer chapter 16 . 5/19/2015
Oh my glee! I love this story so much! I have cried so many times! This story is so beautiful! I have literally read Its not just me and More than three in 2 days! I may have been meant to be revising... but oh well! It was worth it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
Omg this is all so cute! blaine quitting to take care of their kids and 2 more kids... i teared up. This is the third major fic of yours i read in a row, youre such an amazing writer and i love them all
Jo chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
I loved both stories in their own way.
I think it is sad you stop here, I would love to know how this would work out.
With the 2 children they adopt and how it would end with Blaine's dad if he would accept the family Blaine has.
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
Just reread this story, and I love it as much now as I did the first time :D
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
That's adorable. Perfect ending. And...by the way, I'm glad I read this. Your plot somehow just BEGGED me for reviews, and has now gotten me into a habit of reviewing. And yes, it was all one day, but I have a very open schedule today, so...yeah. Thanks!
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
CALLED IT CALLED IT and anyways, I thought he died! So cruel! But I CALLED IT IT'S LUKE
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Luke. Name it Luke. And I know the chapters written already, but my guess is Luke. Which is, coincidentally, the first name of one of my brothers.