Reviews for More Than Three
What a lovely world you created.
the-power-of-love chapter 16 . 5/22
awwwww to cute
izzytheklainer chapter 16 . 5/19
Oh my glee! I love this story so much! I have cried so many times! This story is so beautiful! I have literally read Its not just me and More than three in 2 days! I may have been meant to be revising... but oh well! It was worth it! Thank you!
Omg this is all so cute! blaine quitting to take care of their kids and 2 more kids... i teared up. This is the third major fic of yours i read in a row, youre such an amazing writer and i love them all
Jo chapter 16 . 3/11
I loved both stories in their own way.
I think it is sad you stop here, I would love to know how this would work out.
With the 2 children they adopt and how it would end with Blaine's dad if he would accept the family Blaine has.
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
Just reread this story, and I love it as much now as I did the first time :D
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
That's adorable. Perfect ending. the way, I'm glad I read this. Your plot somehow just BEGGED me for reviews, and has now gotten me into a habit of reviewing. And yes, it was all one day, but I have a very open schedule today, so...yeah. Thanks!
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
CALLED IT CALLED IT and anyways, I thought he died! So cruel! But I CALLED IT IT'S LUKE
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Luke. Name it Luke. And I know the chapters written already, but my guess is Luke. Which is, coincidentally, the first name of one of my brothers.
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Oh god...awkward! But cute. Awkward, but cute.
SVUgrey anatomy- lover chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Awwww I loved it
CityOfSINNERS chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
Are you planning a sequel!? You should! I love this story. It is really realistic. I want to see how this little family of three adjust to five. Like how Little Luke takes to not being the youngest. You should do a Sequel!
Kat chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
Oh sweetie this has to be the most perfect and beautiful thing I have ever read. It's just so realistic and an absolutely a beautiful piece of work. I had tears in my eyes most of the time. I have never read a story or novel that has portrayed family connection as well or as strongly as you have. The realism behind this is so honest and you've poteayed it simply beautifully. I loved reading this. I loved how so beautifully you potrayed Kurt and Blaine's relationship and their married life. You must be getting sick of this word but it really was realistic. Their bond is so special that as reader you can feel just how much they love and care for one and another. And all their kids are lovely. I liked how Luna wasn't on board with her dads getting pregnant a second time around. She had a strong point and most siblings would feel that way.

Their family is perfect though. You actually had me wishing that I was Kurt or Blaine's daughter :')

I love this so, so, so much that words aren't enough to tell you exactly how much. This was just remarkable, positive and so utterly beautiful. Thank you for writting.
BeccaWritesFic chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT! THEY NAME HIM LUKE HALLELUJAH! oh goodness you've left it so open-ended! will there be a threequel? I just love the little universe you've created here.
(still not on my regular computer)
BeccaWritesFic chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Hi! I discovered your Bravid-as-Blaine's-parents fic a while ago, but I just read INJM and I'm reading this and just... GUH! your fics are so good. I bet his name is going to be Luke. It'll be Luke, I just know it.
(sorry I'm not signed in on my account)