Reviews for Theft
yay chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Does he ever notice?
Zora Arian chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh my, I wish I could wear Sherlock's coat as well! The image of Molly in his huge coat makes me giggle! Soo cute! :3 :DDD
conchepcion chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Very very cute! I love the idea of her "nicking" his coat. There are many adventures to be had with that one certainly - so I hope you'll make more than one chapter :)
eccentricpetal chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I would love to read more from this! It was superbly written!
Featherbrained chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Love how she flips the collar up! It would be great if you could show us how Sherlock reacts. :)

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
dansesinfernale chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
So cute! Are you going to continue? Please?
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
So good lol, wonder what sherlock will say once he realises she has his coat and got a date out of it.
mhoopers chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I can't get over how adorable this fic is! Just the idea of Molly practically drowning in Sherlock's coat is making me giggle. Oh, I do hope you make another chapter or two because I just need more of this. I'd love to see Sherlock bump into Molly wearing his coat or that when he's back in Baker Street, he deduces that she's tried it. That wasn't a request though! You're the writer and I'm just throwing out ideas :)
MF chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Ha! That coat clearly has special powers! You know what I'm saying:

Study in Pink

John: "That...was amazing."

Sherlock: "Do you think so?"

John: "Of course it was, it was extraordinary. It was quite extraordinary."

Theft

Random guy Matthew: "Oh that's really cool. Not a lot of people can handle that."

coat-wearing Molly: "You really think so?"

RG Matthew: "Absolutely."

Loved it!
Redfeatherz66 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
The world needs more Molly humor. Because all it seems to have is angst with her. I love it, well done! Another chapter (or two?) would be lovely- I would read them, for sure.