Reviews for Corrupted
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/20
To be true, they corrupted their own children out of splite and like I read it in one fic, bullies are more likely the first to die in the field because their teammates let them die or took the opportunity to kill them themselves. The villagers became the real demons when they choose to use a baby like a scapegoat and played with a charged gun. If Naruto had really been the Kyuubi, Konoha would no longer stand.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love when hypocrites get what they deserve...
paracuties chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oooohhhh THIS IS GOOD. YESSS.

Like, amazing. I love your work.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Cute, but wouldn't quiiite work: children play dumb like that only when they want to get out of punishment. Bullies focus mainly on a single person, after all.
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Of course blame him for their poor parenting skills
Forlorn Story Teller chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hi! This is a good story! Very critical and enlightening.
I want to ask for permission to explore this 'bullying' problem in my Naruto fic 'Unsealing Legacy), inspired by this story :)
Please with cherry on top!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
"If you really want to see who's at fault, you need only look into a mirror."-V, in his recorded speech over the British emergency channel in the film treatment of *V for Vendetta*
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Technically, they're the ones that corrupted their own children, but of course they're not capable of realizing that . . . Idiots.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ha! Serve them right!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
haha, severs them right!
ToAruKagakuNoPersona chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Such a logical conclusion. Well done!
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ouch be careful how you train your children, they will follow what they see you do. Very good fic
crazyrubsoff chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
wow, that would have been a ginormous slap in the face.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Bad influences. I'd put in a pretentious quote about evil only needing good people not to act to succeed, but it doesn't quite fit and I don't feel like it.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Ooooh that's deep. You let a kid bully one kid: they think they can bully everyone. Double standards are hard. :\