Reviews for The Vestorian Quandary
tigerlily124 chapter 36 . 3/16/2015
This was fantastic. A story for my favorites list. Thank you!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/19/2015
Excellent story. A new, suspenseful plot and people kept true to canon. Enjoyed the mental conversations between Spock and McCoy. Thanks.
Pughugss chapter 36 . 8/20/2014
Enjoyed reading this story very much...thank you for writing such an interesting and well written Star Trek story.
Supermoi chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Of course he's alive. One stupid telepartation accident can't kiil dear ole McCoy! :D
Guest chapter 36 . 3/26/2014
Hello! I really really enjoyed this story! Thanks so much for writhing! I thought you wrote Kirk, Spock and MCCoy perfectly :) and I loved how all the character were so protective of each other. So much humour too.
I'm off to read some of your other stories now!

Louise x
randomplotbunny chapter 36 . 2/1/2014
This story was sooo incredible! You have an amazing talent for writing, keep up the amazing work!
Obsessive66 chapter 36 . 1/25/2014
This was an excellent story. As another reviewer has already commented, it could easily fit as an official TOS episode. Thank you for an enjoyable afternoon.
Book girl fan chapter 27 . 1/7/2014
That has got to be so, incredibly weird.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
' "Your Captain Kirk has earned a few enemies back on your home planet. More than a few would like to see him fall. But there's a support network that seems to keep him coming up on top despite the odds. You and the Vulcan. Remove the two supports and Kirk falls. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but inevitably, he'll fall." '

Why is he mentioning this? Telling McCoy that his friend will fall if he doesn't get back isn't exactly encouraging him to get used to his new life.
Izzyaro chapter 36 . 12/31/2013
I absolutely adore this story. All the characterisations were superb, particularly the interaction between McCoy and Spock. I haven't seen the two of them share a body before, and you wrote the whole situation brilliantly. The whole plot was well thought out and written and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great job with this, well done.
MrRobertsIII chapter 36 . 7/12/2013
Thanks for the great fic!
MrRobertsIII chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Excellent. Love the fact that an agent is onboard.
MrRobertsIII chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Had me laughing when I should have been working
Arhie chapter 36 . 4/28/2013
I am amazed that the whole beginning part was just one prong of the whole plot, a planet that happened to be eager to have Dr. McCoy assigned there for 25 years and also happened to have staff of questionable morals. Very cool story, well-executed. I particularly like the dialogue and the inclusion of Sulu, Uhura, Chapel, and Scott.
Arhie chapter 31 . 4/28/2013
Wow. I keep expecting you to end the story, but I'm loving that you've created a full conspiracy here. Great job, very interesting and clear plot, can't wait to read more!