Reviews for The Boy In The Bed
KlarolineMyMokingjay chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Loved this so much. Xoxo
If We Burn You Burn With Us123 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Ahh the hayffie feels... Great story, I love it.
Electryone chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I really loved this story! You did such a good job of telling the story in both the past and present. Thanks for sharing it!
NurseKelly chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
This was a beautiful story.
cactuscorsage chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Great job! Also, I apologize for my misspelling of 'portrayed' in my previous review. That's just embarrassing.
cactuscorsage chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
The way you portreyed young Effie was utterly adorable!
Mary Van Tassel chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
That was so sweet i cried it was so good i love all you hayffie story's
FunnyPuffins1600 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
aaaw! Amazing story! :)
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
awww, wow, i never really thought of them in this way
Vixen helps chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Sweetest thing i have ever read!

really REALLY cute
Drawing.Addict chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Although this fanfic was a short one, I honestly enjoyed it with all of my heart and soul..I'm so sad to let it go..haha! Effie talking about her dad and his death was so tragic...it literally made me cry! :'( But all in all I must say that you do have a very wonderful writing style though. Such a way with words...

The ending was absoloutly superb btw too. I wouldn't or couldn't imagine it any other way! :D Well done babe!

LOVE THIS SO MUCH! 3
GoldenHarlequin chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Hello!

I literally devoured your fanfiction!

Your style is pleasant, the story is based on a great idea and, well...Effie/Haymitch is my favourite pairing

Have a nice day :)
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
That was incredibly cute. I love how comfortable and familiar they are with each other at the end. It's heartwarming. :) Another job well done! Again, sorry for the unintentional similarities. I think I like yours better. ;D I love how Effie's backstory makes so much sense. I'm curious about Haymitch's colorful insults now, ahaha.

Nice job! I enjoyed it. :)

-Lullaby-
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Oh, golly. I didn't read this until AFTER I posted Spring's Kisses. I'm shocked at how alike we apparently think. I'm going to go quickly put a Disclaimer in my story so that you and other reader's don't think I'm ripping off of your information. Then I'm coming back and finish reading/reviewing. :)
Shikabane-Mai chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Wow, I am impressed by what you did with their backstory! Very original and touching!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »