Reviews for Time to Stop Running
pinstripesandconverse chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
really great story, you obviously analysed the episode well, cant wait to read the rest!
TheTeeniestUnicorn chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
If recommend this to anyone who is confused about the Doctor and Rivers timelines!
Starjargon chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
This was amazing! Would love if it continued after "Angels" and "Night and the Doctor"
Princess Twila chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Holy crap...this is probably one of my new favorite fanfictions! A friend recommended it to me, and I am sooooooooo glad they did! I love it when the author doesn't necessarily write an entirely new fanfiction, but takes directly from the canon and adds to it to connect with the fans all the more. THAT is the mark of a true writer, a person who does their research and pours their heart into their work.
Thank you so very much for this story!
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Absolutely beautiful journey.
Shaydees chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Wonderful! So very well-written.
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Fantastic introspect. Great writing. Brilliant job.
smokeydog chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
I've tried to put together the Doctor behavior, what made sense and what didn't. I'd figured at first he thought he was really going to die. He may have figured the TARDIS would go to River. It would be nice goodbye present.

It doesn't put him in very good steed that after he figured out a way to live, he was still going to dash off - of course who knows what he would have done.

I wish Moffett would give us some clarification. One thing I loved was the emotion end point they brought him too with the girl who waited/the god complex. they broke the Doctor very effectively.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Lovely ending! :) it was a great story-especially the little chapter with the stuff that happened between. It's funny to think, do you thing River really did not remember what had happened on that beach? Or know that she was the little girl in the spacesuit?
The-Doctors-Song chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Words cannot explain how much I love this .
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Love this. Can't wait to see what you do with Area 52 :)
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I like your explanation there, I always wondered if it was just a coincidence that she was wearing the same outfit as in DoTM. Very sweet moment :)
shirley5555 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
wow! i love this :D very well written i can't wait for more!
smokeydog chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
I've read this chapter somewhere else. great story, really great way of explaining the Doctor. Of course, I've never felt the Doctor was not totally convinced she'd killed him - she was a mystery
sleepling chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
This is gorgeous and just a bit heartbreaking :)