Reviews for War and Peace
Superior-Creativity chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
A truly cool chapter!
Edhla chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Reviewing this 'cause I didn't realise there was no more of Petals and Pens :D

God, woman, you have a way with words. Your dialogue is authentic and frequently hilarious. I absolutely love your opening line, and lines like "you stupid freak." :D

I also love your stylistic authorial/narratorial comments. It's a quirk and I'm sure people must have told you they don't like them. Sod them. I do. "Okay brain this was probably time to work" is great.

I am going to channel Darkin and say there are a few places where I thought commas could go, but I'm hardly the Comma Queen so feel free to ignore. :D

Ultimately what really came through for me, considering my digimon non-knowledge, is the relationships between these characters, which all sang true and really made this fic for me. The note of hope you leave it on has me grinning like a loon. Lovely work xx
Crow's Talon chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Wow, this is a shift from the last story. It's much grimmer, and the feel is much darker. There's a sense of loss in this one, especially since it's very clear that Taiki is dead. I like how it's not made entirely clear what happened, but I can assume that he was killed in the crossfire between the "two golden giants". The italicized portions I found especially poignant, in particular the one about the boy stepping purposely through enemy lines. I found Kariha's emotions and self-loathing believable as well, especially when he considered himself a coward for being unable to use Taiki's name. The ending was very poignant, especially the "filthy blue of an ocean" line. While I had a little trouble figuring this chapter out, especially in the middle section, I found it powerful and very well-written. Excellent job.
Crow's Talon chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
This was really funny, and a good second story. No wonder Tagiru is so terrified of horror movies if he saw Halloween at age five! It's a miracle he isn't scarred for life. The bit about the haunted house was funny, especially how one of the ghosts was nice enough to help the poor guy out. I loved their commentary on the special effects, especially the pigs' blood and how headshots aren't as scary as Gravimon's lasers. Tagiru's line about how he was actually trying to watch the movie made me laugh out loud, as did the one about how they could only pin down the plot as being about "some assassin."

Yuu was hilarious with the comment on Taiki's mom, and the dialogue between Ren and Taiki at the end was a riot. The banter between the cast really made this piece work. I can't help what movie Taiki would pick for next time. This was a very funny story, and I hope to read more.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
You did a good job describing Ryouma's sadness in the opening. I especially liked tha part of his preferred fighting method unnerving people into submission. You got across his percieved weakness excellently, and I felt very sorry for him, especially how he so clearly misses Hunting. It seems like he's been torn out of his preferred element, and he's very unhappy about it. The banter between Yuu and Taiki was well-done, and you wrote Ryouma's anxiety and discomfort around them very well. I especially liked his sarcastic musings, such as how he thought God was trying to get him to commit suicide when he saw Yuu and Taiki.

It was very kind of Taiki to help Ryouma feel better by talking to him and sharing the music. That was just adorable, and I liked how flustered Ryouma was, thinking it was a date. He seems like a very shy but kind person in this piece, and I'm sure that Taiki's friendship will be a big help to him in the future. It's just good that he has someone to talk to whe he feels lonely or out-of-place.
Superior-Creativity chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
This is really amazing. I'll send my story soon.
Superior-Creativity chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
This is very cute. Nene/Zenjirou all the way!
Superior-Creativity chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Amazing. Can you Nene and Zenjirou?
I am the taco chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
this fic ought to be a lot more popular
Superior-Creativity chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Very nice.
Nice Fic chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
I really enjoy these one-shots.
How about a NenexTaiki
Superior-Creativity chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Very nice chapter.
Superior-Creativity chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Very nice and sweet chapter.
Sgt Rypht chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
You probably know this, but I wanted to make a public confession. I love this 50 sentence idea. All the lines felt rather powerful, given the very simple words that you used. Sometimes, you used the word as a prompt, but sometimes you just kept it as a general idea. It was amazing at times to see how you used some of the words. One in particular was the use of Gravity. It felt incredibly profound.

With this and your other stories, I’m not even sure who I ship Taiki with. I didn’t think that you would do this particular ship this well, and you impressed me.

This was a really good read and very simple. Sometimes you just need something simple for people to read to show how good you are. You invoked our senses in one-liners. I don’t think anyone can forget the image of Taiki making Akari a stiff drink.

Keep up the good work!