Reviews for Frozen in Pairs
Arva chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
It's a good story, but the spelling is kinda bad cause the creator was rushing it
Slippery Tummy chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
THANK YOU !
So this is an AN from frozen in pair's new author, Slippery Tummy. Thanks so much , i really can't wait to get this started! This will be the first story I do for adventure time, and I have to say, I'm excited! I can't wait to put the next chapter up! I don't know about an update rate yet, I'm planning on just "winging it" so that should be fun!
Things to know about me: I'M CRAZY. like literally, i walk the halls and people ask me if I'm insane. I have a number for a mental hospital near where I live memorized for... various reasons. No, I don't have better spelling than you , every time i send in a chapter to my editor (for my ninja-go/ MLP:FIM story, check it out, it's actually ok) I always mess up grammar. I can't wait to do this! BTW, please give constructive criticism (without flames if possible!)
ST OUT! bye!
Slippery Tummy chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I am having tears of pain in my head. Did you LIE to me tori? It is9:30 PM EST and you have not updated! Winter breaktechnichly ended on friday. FRIDAY. it is MONDAY! It's been over two months! Update you chicken! UPDATE!
{:7D ANGRY ST out!
Slippery Tummy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Luvs u too tori! Yaaay for your impending update! Great chapter, and so sweet with justin. I know you're over it. Do you think you can get over 1000 reveiws? I do.
Slippery Tummy /kai/ hothead/ frosty/ sparky/ chicken/bubble /Jay Slayer OUT!
P.S. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SLENDER GAMES! Also, Painting Camo,camo, camoflauge. Camo,camo,camoflauge. Painting camo, camo, camoflauge. Paainting caamoflauge! XD gotta love hishe. This os for chapter 10.
Slippery Tummy chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
YAAAAY you updated! I'm so... YAAAAAAAY! sorry for scarring you more than 3 times on thutsday.. I know.. Not nice and a wee bit extreme for me. Q
bookluver115 chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
hmmmm, remind me again, who is will
FireWolf333 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
it is short but with a good begining (on a tropical island) (FIONA AND CAKE) :D
Slippery Tummy chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Hi zane! Love the story. I actually picture myself as a guy a lot.. Umm, another story. See you tomorrow! And can i help ? Please ? ugly please? plz lemme help, ive nvr written fanfic b4. Kk i watch you at night! Btw eka, i know where you live. Toodeloo! BUY A CHEESECAKE!
soap particle out
Slippery Tummy chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Ok, just mention EVERYONE in our school why not! Jk, but rlly, why aren't I IN HERE?! ima gO explode. Bubble out!
Slippery Tummy chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I'm 100% finniona, even though you're farciline. Finniona would be soo cute! Bubble out!
Slippery Tummy chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Hi bubble! Nice beginning. Some of the P.O.V.'s seem a bit short. Its ok, i know u have school and stuff. Nice story anyway. Btw i cant be a critique, i STINK at writing. Anyway, u can do it!
bookluver115 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Hmmm. I am confused. Not unusual. I don't think I'll ever get this story unless i watch adventure time. But I support u.
Pinkie Diane and Surprise Pie chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Pretty good I have some suggestions but I just joined and I cant PM you until tomorrow. So yeah, I have some characters and their gender swaps and their worlds. But here Copy Paste this is your browser and make an account and PM me there. ;D
user/RainbowDashFTW