Reviews for Second Chances Martins Against the World
susie.carrillo.96 chapter 1 . 1/15
Omg! I loved your story. I imagined the end just like this. I wish it was longer, but it was still amazing and complete.
bsloths chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I just finished the series on Netflix and I was hungry for Season 2 - Thank you for tying up the loose ends so perfectly! This is perfection - everyone is in character, everyone gets a happy (or hopeful) ending, and it's just so well written. Great fic!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
great story.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Yay! That was awesome. I really like your resolution to the storyline. Thanks so much for posting!
StargateFFWriter chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
An excellent story! Excellent characterization!

I've read this fanfic as my first-ever-read Ringer fanfic,

I've watched every Ringer episode (or at least I believe I have lol) and I would be extremely dissapointed if they didn't renew it for a 2nd season. This show is arguably completely unique and I feel we'd all miss out on on the continuation of such a highly entertaining show.

I like Bridget, Andrew, Julia, Malcolm, and Solomon. Despite the first three acting to deceive. It's arguable that Bridget and Julia did what they did b/c they felt they couldn't choose not to. Andrew actually tried to fix his bad investments and seemed genuinely to want to return money to every single investor. Hope Malcolm is still alive; feel he got unfairly involved with all that danger b/c of Bridget.

Excellent characterizing!

Thank you so much for authoring this ringer fic in case we don't get a season ! We'll find out soon enough if we do.
tiffanybkr29 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was really cute. Keep up the good work :)
belgiques chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was so so so good. I loved everything about it, honestly. I hope the show gets renewed, and it would be amazing if it went on like this. Thanks for writing this.
Berlian chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Love it;) I'm so happy there's a new Bridget/Andrew fanfic.. Hope you'll give us another Bridget/Andrew fic after this:)
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was a fabulous wrap up to the finale! I loved everything about this story. You captured all the characters' voices perfectly. I hope you will consider writing a sequel.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is definitely one of my favorite stories, and exactly something that would happen in the real show. I really hope they renew it for a second season, but this story was excellent. My only complaints were that it was a bit short and abrupt. What i mean is I think there should have been more descriptions and more emotion before Andrew finally decides to take Bridget back. But the rest was great. Could you write a sequel please?

Amelie
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
wow, that was way better than i was expecting. i was hoping to read a ringer fic and one just is deleivered n my mail. wasn't expecting much since last i checked, what i remember was there not really being any for that category.

but wow. i think you were spot on, it was written well and i so see it as plausible of what's to happen next season over the course of a number of episodes.

the lines i like best or should i say, moved me the most:

/'I love you,' she doesn't say, but he still looks at her as if he heard it./

/"Gotta give me points for that," Bridget says lightly, longing to beg for a second change, a second anything. /

/"Even though. Love is a grace, not a list of criteria."/

/"I keep looking for something, anything, to tell me that this too is a lie, /

/"You stayed for me?"/

/Work in progress, she thinks./

/"Enjoying my life, sister?""No, Enjoying mine."/

/"At least I try to be," Bridget says, and for a moment, just for a moment, something in her sister's face seem to fall a little./

you captured the characters, their speech and attitude. great work.
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Love it! Hope it happens in season 2!
mysistersaship chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I've been all stressed out about the show being cancelled since watching the Finale last night, and this was a great way to end it if we don't get a second season.

Fingers crossed that we get to see this come to light next season!
Janet chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh my God. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Since I watched the finale yesterday all I could think was that they couldn't end it like that. For heaven's sake, Bridget/Andrew/Juliet was the best thing about the show, it just couldn't end like that.

Your story makes me feel better, you did go, they were very in character.

Now let's hope there will be a miracle and we will get a season 2 and actually adorable scenes of Andrew and Bridget being Bridget!