Reviews for Marceline the Matchmaker Queen?
Pissed off girl chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
WAIT!

Before the story id deleted, could you at least tell us why its againts the rules?
I dont get it. Its rated T for a reason. Why?
The story is awesome! And they choose to delete it? Really? It doesnt really sound like a goid reason ti delete it!
Please tell us why next Chapter.
TheOnlyException3 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I enjoy seeing fanfiction writings such as these, and it pains me to see that you have not been updating. Although, I will not pressure you to update, I do hope you find the time to update once in a while. Splendid job, and keep it up.
just some guy haha chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Pls keep writing, this story is very good! I enjoy seeing and reading about Finn and marceline
Thosewhostandinyellow chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
please right new chapters soon to this story. Its to good to give up on. If you have touble watching At go on and they have the seasons for free. I hope this helps.
Antrxx chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
God speed and best of luck with your current problems sir/madam author.
Yagger chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Feel better :) and happy birthday.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
when's the next chapter
GW chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Wonderful story! I hope to read more soon
Shadown478 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
just clerifying, americans also use couch. I was was wondering where you're from. it's a part of britain isnt it? england most likely? all that aside, I like this story so far, I wonder what that figure was, and it should be quite interesting to see how the date works.
IWriteItBetter chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'm liking this so far!
Madison The Vampire Queen chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Your work is so amazing! Please write more! Never stop please. Please.
Princess Twilight Sentry chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
couch. only smooth posers use sofa
Saint Sayaka chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I don't mean to be "that girl", but chapter updates that are only AN notes go against site rules. I don't want you to get reported, and suggest you change your "AN Update" chapter.
Saint Sayaka chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This chapter is short, yet sweet. It is interesting and opens the door to many possiblities. Will Marceline help inn? Give him the wrong information? I wonder what will happen.
He23t chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Don't worry

I wish you the best in school