Reviews for After the End
Nenalata chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I'm only two chapters in and I'm hooked. The writing is captivating, of course, but the subject material really resonates with me. What a powerful, deeply compelling plot. I'm so moved by these two chapters that I've read. You've kept Chase's cynicism that you see in-game while you added your own touch to him, which I always love to see. You've picked a tricky topic, but I think you're handling it delicately without edging away too much from the darkness and rough, gritty truth.

Like I said, incredibly moved. I'll be watching this. I'm a little too floored (wasn't expecting to read a good fic tonight) to properly offer critique right now, but I'll keep an eye out for suggestions so I don't sound like a sycophantic prat.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
UUUWWAAGGGGG THIS IS SO GOOD AND SAD AND IT'S MAKING ME ANGRY BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT ! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE ;U;

IT'S SO WONDERFUL ! 3
Marie chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
This story is incredible. You're such a talented writer. I can't wait to see where this goes! Take your time, though. :)
Reiner763 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Oh god yes 3
Im so happy to read this new chapter! I cannot wait to see where this will lead, specially because you take these kind of situations irl seriously and not as another faerie tale.
badtzmaru2 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
YAY an update! This chapter was definetely worth the wait c:
Poor Chase though. Hopefully he will be able to make things up with Holly. I'm really curious to know what she whispered to him, so I hope the next chapter won't take as long hehe. I also really like how sweet you made Maya's character be. Most people just see her as an annoying girl, so it's nice that you didn't go in that direction. Anyways, another great chapter and I can't wait till the next one :)
falangel chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
This story just kills me. In a good way, of course. I followed Bittersweet and it has to be one of my top Chase/Molly stories, if not the first. I really love reading this version of it and quite hope you update soon!
pocketcucco chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter! So don't feel bad about it! It was really cute seeing how they finally got to talking and went through all the trials of their relationship. I especially liked that you could convey so many events and feelings in one chapter without it seeming too rushed or too crowded. Wonderful work as usual, and I look forward to the next chapter!
pohkeemawn chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Wow, this is such a great story. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
noname chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
And I will wait patiently for the next chapter 3
But seriously, I love your writtings style is so addictive to read and the way you nail the emotions and asadsda ; ;
Mishaay chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Aaaah. It's sad that I love stories where Chase is in pain, but heh. I love this story soo much. It's always a pleasent feeling when you see your favorite story being updated in a long time. I hope you have motivation to continue this soon Great work! and Good luck (:
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
ooh! i can't wait until the next chapter!
WinnieChuChu chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I wonder if she will be mad or so glad?
WinnieChuChu chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Update soon I can't wait!.,
9 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Oh my good my feels ;w;
candycake313 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
ooh please please please continue, i was crying (almost) this is amazing!