Reviews for A Menace to Society
I swear this is the most perfect ball of fluff I have ever had the pleasure to read! I love it I love it I love it!
earlyable chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love the ending! *hunts down more stories written by this author*
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh my god Sirius. Cx
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh goodness, I loved this- nothing more to say.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
hehe this is cute! I love the Marauders and I love the idea of Sirius being a menace to society. It's so true. And I like the Sirius/Remus pairing too but only if it's well written which this is. I like the way you mentioned how different they all are but how that makes them work as a group of friends. This was just really sweet overall and well done!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Your onomonopeias (spelling error?) in the beginning made me smile, and that's not just because I got to write the word onomonopeia! Let's see.. all the good things about this... Is it me or do you mainly seem to write first-time RemxSirius? Well maybe that's all I've been reading, but it's so REFRESHING to read Wolfstar that the rest of the Marauders are actually okay with, and it just makes me smile even broader when I read these kinds. I loved the "all-gang-up-on-Sirius-day." That should be an official date, and it made me laugh profusely. Especially their little dialogue. Also the drama king bit, because I've been using that word a lot recently, so it made me smile (once more). At the end, that book. I love it when authors take the beginning bits of the story and incorporate it at the end. It was so cute! And I haven't used that in a review for a long time. Obviously I've been reading the wrong stuff :) The only thing that bugged me was the fact they all called Peter "Pete!" Pet Peeve. But wonderful job!
aaliona chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This combined by favorite parts of winter (curling up with books, hot chocolate, and snowball fights) all in one Marauder-ed piece. :)
smilelaughread chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Haha, absolutely hilarious. I loved the banter! Thanks for a great read:)
Jeldaly chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
From someone who despises this pairing: This is absolutely wonderful. So in character, and sort of adorable, and all sorts of awesome.