Reviews for Children of the Code: The Fall of Sing
Jacen200015 chapter 3 . 8/31/2002
wow i like it. awesome.
Jade and Wendy chapter 3 . 6/4/2002
You're good. I was looking at the reviews on this, and I can't help but wonder... Why don't you have more? There are only a few. Did you delete them? I can't honestly believe nobody liked this enough to review it. Very detailed, and as far as I've seen on , much more original than most. Also sounds like you've got some knowledge on the whole jedi world... I don't know if your info is right, since I've never read any of the books or paid attention to the older movies, but I'll take your word for it. All looks very thought out, and for once, it has an ending! I'm always getting left in the cold by writers who won't finish a good story.. I'm also a hypocrite. Keep writing, you know what you're doing!
DareDelvil chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
Wow! So cool! This was really sweet - don't think I've seen one about Jedi children before. Keep writing, and mtfbwy.

~*Dare*~
Kevin chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
Great story. can't wait for the next chapter
Kevin chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
another good episode. it seems as if you're setting up a turn by one of the initiates to the dark side.

i think that it's going to be tasher. am i on the right path? keep on writing!
Kevin chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Good story. Keep up the good work.
Kevin chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Good story. Keep up the good work.
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
Kewlness! Whoo! Go kids! _ Yay! :) Can you tell I'm not very fond of Aurra Sing? ;) Keep writing!
Omega5 chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
THE STORY IS FANTASTIC!

It was great, I love it :P

It was well written! Can't wait for your next masterpiece!

As master Yoda would say: "Fantastic this story is" ;)