Reviews for The Thrill
Korralover chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I thought that was amazing! I'm actually glad it turned out not to be smut, because that would have ruined the cuteness of the story. Great job!
Amber Faith chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I've never had a boy friend or anything, but I've always imagined just laying with the one you love to be one of the most romantic things in the world. It always gives off a lovely cozy feeling.

Don't quite understand why you wrote, "firebender leges." I mean, does it matter?

Anyway, I really liked this.
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I thought that was lovely and very realistic for Mako and Korra's personalities. I liked how innocent and new to relationship's they were and how awkward they were as well. I can definately see them simply drinking each other in rather than doing it straight away. For all that Korra is brash and impulsive, I don't think even she would jump straight into something like that at that stage of their relationship. I also liked how honest they were being with each other, the atmosphere you set had a lot of feeling too. This is a brilliant piece of writing! Very entertaining! Well done!
XoXo-Contest3Ribbon-XoXo chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
i love ALL of your work but this is one of my favorites-its the perfect romance without the awkwardly impulsive sexual tension

but it was still romantic and perfectly makorra :)

i look forward to reading more!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
So I finally went to bed last night even though I wanted to finish your stories, but I'm back this morning! Absolutely loved this one too! I thought it was really great (and kinda hot!). Nice job!
jordygirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
ASDGHKL; *NOPE NOT FANGIRLING LIKE CRAZY TO MYSELF RIGHT NOW WHAT*
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Even without the smut, I think it's pretty sexy. :D Great job!
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Whooooooo! This was awesome! And don't worry about chickening out of anything; I like this just the way it is.
Tumblr chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I'm pretty sure this would be how it would turn out LOL. Awkward and unsexy. I mean, Mako's an awkward turtleduck and Korra's naive and pretty sheltered xD
Mandarins chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
omfg. Yes. Love this. Mako always does seem so cool & collect, but at some point his feelings that are bottled up inside must pop out & show.

Love it :D
leafysummers chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Haha! I thought it was cute! It doesn't always have to end in smut you know. :)
Julie chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
ASDFGHJKL; this was so cute
Julie chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
ASDFGHJKL; this was so cute
senbo-sama chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I'm actually okay with you chickening out, this was really cute! Maybe next time you can get them to go all the way? lol
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
AW! I love this. :) So sweet! :)