Reviews for The Thrill
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Awww. This is beautiful. And I think that hinting at smut can be more sexy than actual smut. (Maybe because 90% of the smut is SO bad, I don't know) Also, sometimes holding hands can be more sexy than hot, steamy making out/sex. So, you did a great job, don't worry. :)
I really like how this is something new to both of them, and they're both nervous and shy, and how they're both shaking. It's realistic and you can feel how they feel.
This sounded so much better in my head. My point is, this is beautiful.
Korralover chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I thought that was amazing! I'm actually glad it turned out not to be smut, because that would have ruined the cuteness of the story. Great job!
Amber Faith chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I've never had a boy friend or anything, but I've always imagined just laying with the one you love to be one of the most romantic things in the world. It always gives off a lovely cozy feeling.

Don't quite understand why you wrote, "firebender leges." I mean, does it matter?

Anyway, I really liked this.
Hopeful Puppy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I thought that was lovely and very realistic for Mako and Korra's personalities. I liked how innocent and new to relationship's they were and how awkward they were as well. I can definately see them simply drinking each other in rather than doing it straight away. For all that Korra is brash and impulsive, I don't think even she would jump straight into something like that at that stage of their relationship. I also liked how honest they were being with each other, the atmosphere you set had a lot of feeling too. This is a brilliant piece of writing! Very entertaining! Well done!
Contest3Ribbon chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
i love ALL of your work but this is one of my favorites-its the perfect romance without the awkwardly impulsive sexual tension

but it was still romantic and perfectly makorra :)

i look forward to reading more!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
So I finally went to bed last night even though I wanted to finish your stories, but I'm back this morning! Absolutely loved this one too! I thought it was really great (and kinda hot!). Nice job!
jordygirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
ASDGHKL; *NOPE NOT FANGIRLING LIKE CRAZY TO MYSELF RIGHT NOW WHAT*
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Even without the smut, I think it's pretty sexy. :D Great job!
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Whooooooo! This was awesome! And don't worry about chickening out of anything; I like this just the way it is.
Tumblr chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I'm pretty sure this would be how it would turn out LOL. Awkward and unsexy. I mean, Mako's an awkward turtleduck and Korra's naive and pretty sheltered xD
Mandarins chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
omfg. Yes. Love this. Mako always does seem so cool & collect, but at some point his feelings that are bottled up inside must pop out & show.

~ Love it ~ :D
leafysummers chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Haha! I thought it was cute! It doesn't always have to end in smut you know. :)
Julie chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
ASDFGHJKL; this was so cute
Julie chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
ASDFGHJKL; this was so cute
senbo-sama chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I'm actually okay with you chickening out, this was really cute! Maybe next time you can get them to go all the way? lol